TJ09

2014-10-25 - Halloween Event

I think the new dragon will either be something to offset the GoN, or just a standard Halloween dragon that might prelude the coming of a dragon to offset the GoN (this is considering the story in the Carnival this year).

I've got 33 treats! *feels proud* Nearly there! On the other hand, in the only other Trick or Treating I did, I got like 10 . . .

Edited by tanglepelt3

Edit: I see all these people lurking, but apparently I'm the only one out of them who's wondering what the dragon is going to be this Halloween.

Nah I'm pretty curious too. The Halloween dragons from past years have always looked WAY cool and I'm hoping the trend of "really awesome dragon" for halloween continues this year. Not like it won't, I guess xvx

LOL No RavenWolf1010 I am extremely curious as to what we are getting this year. But am trying to keep myself sane by raising some older Halloween dragons and seeking out the treasures we get.

But I will be up late here (Tx) Halloween just to see what we are getting

Wahya  Posted on Oct 26 2014, 12:56 PM

I think the new dragon will either be something to offset the GoN, or just a standard Halloween dragon that might prelude the coming of a dragon to offset the GoN (this is considering the story in the Carnival this year).

Oh never thought of this ^

Edited by Merlot

Woot Woot!! 35 treats! Two more to go!

Anyone else wondering what the dragons are going to be like this year? I think my favorite Halloween one are the Marrows. The whole design and color scheme... I just love em'. xd.png

Edit: I see all these people lurking, but apparently I'm the only one out of them who's wondering what the dragon is going to be this Halloween. ninja.gif

I'm hoping it will be something purple x orange x black biggrin.gif

Heheh. Talk about perceptive! Yeah... That'd be really cool! Just imagine the sprites for that bad boy... tongue.gif

Nah I'm pretty curious too. The Halloween dragons from past years have always looked WAY cool and I'm hoping the trend of "really awesome dragon" for halloween continues this year. Not like it won't, I guess xvx

I'm sure they will. biggrin.gif We have amazingly creative and talented artists here. I bet this year will be the best. ninja.gif

LOL No RavenWolf1010 I am extremely curious as to what we are getting this year. But am trying to keep myself sane by raising some older Halloween dragons and seeking out the treasures we get.

But I will be up late here (Tx) Halloween just to see what we are getting.

xd.png That's going to be me. Now that I collected all the hidden candies, I am going to have to preoccupy myself with other things. Like... completing the encyclopedia.

Those colors would be pretty cool!

I just remembered the Grave Dragons. Those are my all time favorite dragons ( I can't believe my own favorite dragon xd.png ).

Oooo, yeah! Maybe it will have a bunch of eyes!

Almost everyone here I joined before but you all are a higher level. xd.png Coure', I spend most of my time in the freeform RPs.

OOO! Maybe the new dragon will have wing decals like the Grave Dragon!

I feel like every release the sprites get a little fancier,

(not saying the older ones are bad of course, all the dragons around here are gorgeous)

so I'm sure whatever the new ones end up being they'll be beautiful.

The wait is almost painful. xd.png

aaaahhhh. I incubated some of my eggs and they got sick right away.

(of course, I may have added them to too many hatcheries)

Edited by gusearth1

I feel like every release the sprites get a little fancier,

(not saying the older ones are bad of course, all the dragons around here are gorgeous)

so I'm sure whatever the new ones end up being they'll be beautiful.

The wait is almost painful. xd.png

Yeah, but the detail is so cool. The shapes and shading still come across so well, despite the busier designs . Like you, I can't wait, either.

So, there are only 37 items? Maybe more will be added tomorrow. Btw, I really hope this halloween dragon will be based on witches or magic.

I've been hoping for a lycanthrope inspired Halloween Dragon for quite some time, so I'm hoping this year is the year my dreams come true!

A GoN offset would be sick though - SUPER sick! So I would be happy if that's in the works too biggrin.gif

Edited by Wahya

I always just throw my eggs into one clicksite whenever I remember to. Sometimes it's right when I get them. I've never gotten any sick eggs.

Kinda wanna incubate these eggs

kinda want to save the aforementioned incubates for the new releases

Uh, nopenope. That offset to the GoN in the story was a derp on my part. I thought I changed everything so that was gone, because we aren't doin' it.

Uh, nopenope. That offset to the GoN in the story was a derp on my part. I thought I changed everything so that was gone, because we aren't doin' it.

Awww... Well, maybe someday? Because that would be awesome. wink.gif

It was still a good story, although I was a bit confused by referring to all the dragons individually as "they" - couldn't have have been assigned a gender? I kept thinking there was a dragon I was missing.

Are there 24 items from the carnival story? Or did people find more than that?

Guess we'll go back to pretending it was an Avatar of Destruction.

Either that, or a one-of-a-kind dragon only spoken of in myth and never seen by humans.

...I'm gonna go with option B.

Okay, I apologize in advance if this was answered and I missed it, but I have a question.

I hear there are 24 items in the "cardinal quests" that you get by journeying through the carnival? I only have 22 in my Cardinal Adventure Inventory, and every time I go through the graveyard, I don't get anything else (already got items from it). I tried going through other places, but I get nothing. I can't go back with the journey with the other dragons, so what am I missing? Is there a way I don't know of to go back somewhere or something, or...?

Unless there are actually 24 of the treats? Can this be explained or is there a place to explain this? I'm REALLY sorry if I'm not supposed to ask about it here or if this isn't the place to ask, I just didn't know where else to ask this. Thanks in advance.

Just 24 smile.gif

Okay, I apologize in advance if this was answered and I missed it, but I have a question.

I hear there are 24 items in the "cardinal quests" that you get by journeying through the carnival? I only have 22 in my Cardinal Adventure Inventory, and every time I go through the graveyard, I don't get anything else (already got items from it). I tried going through other places, but I get nothing. I can't go back with the journey with the other dragons, so what am I missing? Is there a way I don't know of to go back somewhere or something, or...?

Unless there are actually 24 of the treats? Can this be explained or is there a place to explain this? I'm REALLY sorry if I'm not supposed to ask about it here or if this isn't the place to ask, I just didn't know where else to ask this. Thanks in advance.

It's 24, I keep seeing people who are missing the scroll and blue ribbon from the Green Dragon's quest.

It was still a good story, although I was a bit confused by referring to all the dragons individually as "they" - couldn't have have been assigned a gender? I kept thinking there was a dragon I was missing.

I felt the same way about the "they"! Only I kept wondering if it was a two-headed dragon and I had missed that detail somewhere.

I also got 24 items.