TJ09

2014-10-25 - Halloween Event

I loved the story and the treats. Thank you to all who worked on this.

All my eggs got sick yesterday when putting it up in eatw. They got a crazy amount of views in a short period!

Mine all got sick, too. I used a different fansite yet it's the one I always use, and I was really astonished because that never happened to me before, not even during Holiday Events, not once.

The encyclopedia thing came to my mind as well.

(The eggs are healthy again now so all is well. biggrin.gif)

...I've come to the conclusion I'm gonna need more reds after this...for incubating purposes. I've almost used up mine already on my holiday eggs...only one left not on cooldown. :/ So hard to find CBs of them anymore.

Got all my treats and my story is completed biggrin.gif It was wonderful, thank you!

Edited by wtf

I too enjoyed the story and the 24 treats.

To all that did the labor, thanks! biggrin.gif

...I've come to the conclusion I'm gonna need more reds after this...for incubating purposes. I've almost used up mine already on my holiday eggs...only one left not on cooldown. :/ So hard to find CBs of them anymore.

I've been saving up Reds in advance... About two weeks ago I told myself I couldn't incubate until Halloween.

I have 3 hatchlings already and the rest hatch in seven hours!

...I've come to the conclusion I'm gonna need more reds after this...for incubating purposes.  I've almost used up mine already on my holiday eggs...only one left not on cooldown. :/  So hard to find CBs of them anymore.

I've got over 120 Reds and I still run out every now and again

you can never have to many reds

Edited by InugamiZERO

I'm going to have fun spamming the AP with all my Halloween lineages that don't trade by 10/31! I wonder if there will still be Halloween eggs in the AP two days after the new release... I can't remember from past years, but we all have more and more Halloween dragons every year and this is the first time I can remember that I'll have this many pairs still to breed after I've covered the needs of my own projects!

Edited by PolarVortex

That is the site I use and ever since this 'encyclopedia' thing, I have had problems with excess clicks and 'sick' eggs and hatchies. If I put an egg in EAtW, I have to watch it carefully... The count goes up extremely rapidly at times. Now, I have to remove it from the nursery within about 5 or 10 minutes.

when I incubate eggs, they frequently get sick, now.

I've been using the Neglected Dragons site, letting them accumulate views slowly, and if they don't hatch at 4 days I then put them into the ER and also EATW.

and yes, it's worse since the encyclopedia. in the thread for it people mentioned looking and clicking in the fansites to try to get their information to come up.

I used to put them in at around 6/15 or so, now I wait a bit, too, as it seems to help. But I never start them in EATW anymore, or they definitely will get sick if they've been incubated.

I always feel during Holidays that I need more Reds, although I already have a ton xd.png

Whyyyyy did I wait till so late in the day on the 25th to breed?

C'mon, little first-batch Halloweenies! Hatch!

Halloween breeding season for the old Halloween eggs ends on 1st of November, or already on the day before?

I forget this every time... dry.gif

Whyyyyy did I wait till so late in the day on the 25th to breed?

C'mon, little first-batch Halloweenies! Hatch!

hahaha, chuckles... Halloweenies...

I decided long ago that I needed to be able to incubate and gender without concern about running out of Reds or Pinks, so I built up enough for my little needs. 40+ Reds and 30+ Pinks. More than enough for me... Helps out during the holiday drops...

Still only 37 Tot's? No word yet on any more?

I'm so greedy, lol... biggrin.gif

==========================

@Milkage66

"Halloween breeding season for the old Halloween eggs ends on 1st of November, or already on the day before?"

from the calendar and what SockPuppet has said, I believe that it ends at midnight or the 31st (DC time).

"

Edited by Husky51

Who gave out the necktie as a trick-or-treat? Will there be a suit to go with it? ; )

I was wondering about the tie myself... laugh.gif

So, I'm missing two items from the Carnival. And since I can't start over I won't collect them all.

Ahh, I can't wait for the new Dragon <3 !

While I'm not in the group of having missed an item in the carnival (thank god for the I MUST CLICK EVERY SINGLE LINK EVEN IF IT MEANS MULTIPLE PAGES OPEN mentality of me), I REALLY want to replay it because there was a link I did miss clicking (the one where it was 'Follow the Stream' rather than 'Follow the River.')

plus i really just enjoyed this event so I want to read through it. And broken links like the Start Over link makes the Wandering sad D:

I still've got a decent number of treats to go. REALLY hoping I'm able to get them all throughout this hell-ish week of college.

Do we have the official count yet (or a general consensus) on how many items there are for the Carnival and Trick or Treat

I have 24 from the Carnival (22 from the quest, 2 from the carnival itself) and 37 from Trick or Treat

The current wall of holiday eggs kind of surprises me. I thought for sure everybody's first batch would've hatched by now and they'd be grabbing up everything.

I saved all my breedings for later in the week for those who missed the initial rush, but looks like it wasn't necessary =o

Do we have the official count yet (or a general consensus) on how many items there are for the Carnival and Trick or Treat

I have 24 from the Carnival (22 from the quest, 2 from the carnival itself) and 37 from Trick or Treat

Unless new Trick or Treat items have been added, you have them all. smile.gif

Geej there's so many GW's blocking the AB page. X_x Was hoping to get some ER eggs to hatch so I have zombie fodder. Oh well...