TJ09

2014-10-25 - Halloween Event

Wow you've got a lot! How often do the treats appear? I thought it would be every 5 minutes, like last time, but I've been waiting 10-15 mins for them to appear...

On the wiki, the official times are between 5-15 minutes, but my average is about 8-10 minutes. Just go surf around, and every so often, check your scroll, and there'll most likely be an item somewhere. (Search the whole page;they can appear anywhere on it.)

This Egg sickness thing is getting really annoying. My pumpkin egg just got cured, and I was like "Yay now it can grow", but less than a minute after I unfogged it, Yup, you guessed it. SICKNESS AGAIN. I'm just going to hide them until tomorrow. 24 hours of 0 views should cure it. mad.gif

On the wiki, the official times are between 5-15 minutes, but my average is about 8-10 minutes. Just go surf around, and every so often, check your scroll, and there'll most likely be an item somewhere. (Search the whole page;they can appear anywhere on it.)

Ok thanks! I guess I've got to be more patient lol xd.png

This Egg sickness thing is getting really annoying. My pumpkin egg just got cured, and I was like "Yay now it can grow", but less than a minute after I unfogged it, Yup, you guessed it. SICKNESS AGAIN. I'm just going to hide them until tomorrow. 24 hours of 0 views should cure it. mad.gif

I usually click a dragon. It's much easier to spot a treat on a small page.

Mine aren't cured, and I need eggslots!

mad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gif

OK Seriously? I JUST unfogged an egg, and it got sick again before I even returned to the actions page. So I fogged it again. And it decided to cure itself before I returned to the actions page. I'm just going to leave them fogged now. This is really annoying. The Encyclopedia release couldn't have been released at a worse time, because there are alot.png of holidays coming up.

Ugh.

EDIT: Um, what is that big brown mass that replaced the word "alot"?

Edited by gusearth1

when you type "a lot" without a space, it automatically changes it to the brown image. It's a joke from "hyperbole and a half" where the author/artist talks about people typing "a lot" without the space, and she came up with the idea of an "alot" which was a big brown creature.

origin of alot.png

Edited by diaveborn

OK Seriously? I JUST unfogged an egg, and it got sick again before I even returned to the actions page. So I fogged it again. And it decided to cure itself before I returned to the actions page. I'm just going to leave them fogged now. This is really annoying. The Encyclopedia release couldn't have been released at a worse time, because there are alot.png of holidays coming up.

Ugh.

You can't add your eggs to hatcheries right away they're still young that's probably why they're getting sick because mine are fine just some curiosity clicks smile.gif

:angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:

OK Seriously? I JUST unfogged an egg, and it got sick again before I even returned to the actions page. So I fogged it again. And it decided to cure itself before I returned to the actions page. I'm just going to leave them fogged now. This is really annoying. The Encyclopedia release couldn't have been released at a worse time, because there are alot of holidays coming up.

Ugh.

alot isn't a word. It's supposed to be "a lot". The alot is a creature from a popular humourous blog, "Hyperbole and a Half", which has a piece on the alot.

Also, it's usually better to leave eggs fogged for a day if they get sick. Or just leave them away from click sites until they're at five days or so.

Edited by KoalaNoob

So I finished the event, but only have 22 items. Wut? sad.gif

There are two items not found in the Graveyard quests smile.gif Check the Fortune Teller and the Food Booth smile.gif

xd.pngxd.pngxd.pngxd.png

That alot.png article just made my day.

I love that, alot.png

*Pointing to a rock*

*alot.png not understand why you show me wat you like*

There are two items not found in the Graveyard quests smile.gif Check the Fortune Teller and the Food Booth smile.gif

No he has those two items. I think he's mising the Blue Rope and something else.

KoalaNoob Thank you for the advice! I'll leave them hidden until tomorrow.

Wow. alot.png is kind of cute.

alot.pngalot.pngalot.pngalot.png

Edited by gusearth1

Anyone else wish the egg limit would go up during Halloween T-T

user posted image

I wish I could breed these two together, but Howlers are Drakes n only breed with other Drakes! *sobs* I want to breed them so bad!

Ugh.

I think it's the perfect time! It might be hard on eggs, but by raising holidays we can easily fill out some of the trickier encyclopedia categories. I'm chuffed to bits about it.

Is the current total of treats still confirmed at 37?

Yes. smile.gif I have 37 treats and none have come up on my scroll.

3 more 2 MORE ToT Treats to go! YAS I GOT DIS

TheDarkLatias, Yes, for the time being, the total is confirmed at 24.

Edited by gusearth1

I've only gotten 31 T or T's, and it's been more then 15 minutes since the last one. *can't count* *redface* Edited by prpldrgnfr

wait a couple hours after the message leaves to unfog o:

and I have like 28 ToT so far x3

I am just waiting for the eggies to drop under 6 days to hatchery..they less likely to get sick :c

I added mine to a hatchery a little while ago, and none are sick yet. smile.gif I think they'll be okay, but at least I'll be on to watch them during their critical hours. I'm still pretty stoked to have my first Halloween dragons ever. happy.gif

I have to admit to being a little confused by the haunted carnival story. What was the chaos dragon at the end? Is it the same dragon from the painting of the woman who loved both a GoN and a big angry dragon? Is it this year's new breed? Or just flavor text?

Also, is it normal that the story doesn't end? I have 24 things and got the ending text, but it still replays the ending sequence if I click on the link again.

Just... don't put eggs into ANY CLICK SITES unless they're at 4/3 days.

At that point, there is NO chance of them dying unless they get hella

clicks. Which doesn't usually happen.

DON'T GRAB AND NURSE, GUYS. Too many eggs have been killed that way...