TJ09

2014-10-25 - Halloween Event

I'm done with the middle of mana-related geusts, that's quite fun:) Maybe I'd prefer if sb read it to me, as my eyes hate reading, but it's fun enough to fight with that:) I like the fact there is no wrong way to do them and that we can do all of them, not just pick one.

I can't wait to see the release 2014 dragons^^ I hope I'll make it to grab the pair like last year and that they won't refuse^^

(But I must admit I don't like the fact we must auto-abandon all egs exept just 1... 3 years of breeding of each next Haloween till I'll get the 3 frozen hatchies from my own Haloween(,Christmas&Valentines) couples is quite frustrating, especially as there is a new release each year I'll always have a 3yrs backlog with at least 1 couple per holiday... All I can do is hope that someone will be wonderful enough to give/trade them back to me - ofc if they even see my announcement... somewhere)

Same here, I've gotten 37 and no more have appeared.

Then that settles my question. It must just be 37 this year. xd.png

This was my first DC event and it was AWESOME! biggrin.gif

The mountain quest was a little confusing, but it was fun to figure out. ^^

I have all of the quest items and 22 ToT items so far!

Edit: Make that 23 ToT items so far.

Edited by Mage of Mist

Then that settles my question. It must just be 37 this year. xd.png

Well, some people think that more will be released over time. WE really don't know for sure yet.

Mage of Mist  Posted on Oct 25 2014, 06:48 PM

This was my first DC event and it was AWESOME! biggrin.gif

The mountain quest was a little confusing, but it was fun to figure out. ^^

I have all of the quest items and 22 ToT items so far!

Edit: Make that 23 ToT items so far.

I got 24 and cannot find anymore lol

Having fun and loving it!

Keep a close eye on your new eggs. I just came back from the store and all of my eggs were sick. I waited more than 12 hours and put them into one nursery. Praying they recover.

That happened to me too! I left for about 2 hours, and when I came back, ALL my Halloween eggs were sick, and their view rate was lower than my slightly older eggs, which were not sick. I don't know if this is normal, glitch, on purpose, but it's frustrating because I need them to hatch so I can get more Holiday dragons.

That happened to me too! I left for about 2 hours, and when I came back, ALL my Halloween eggs were sick, and their view rate was lower than my slightly older eggs, which were not sick. I don't know if this is normal, glitch, on purpose, but it's frustrating because I need them to hatch so I can get more Holiday dragons.

Ugh, that sounds terrible. I'm not adding them until they're five days or so, then, sick eggs freak me out.

That adventure was fun! I got all the items and finished it~ Got a nice little badge for my troubles.

The Trick or Treat stuff is giving me the 2010 badge, which is nifty! Will they give the other Halloween badges as I find more of them?

That adventure was fun! I got all the items and finished it~ Got a nice little badge for my troubles.

The Trick or Treat stuff is giving me the 2010 badge, which is nifty! Will they give the other Halloween badges as I find more of them?

The 2010 badge is just where all your ToT items are stored. The badge for this year is the one you earned from the adventure. smile.gif

No. Additionally, your trick or treat badge will never be full of treats - Only those who collected every treat from the first year of the event have full buckets.

Anyone else wish that we could actually see the Oddities again this year - rather than just the message saying that they are the same as last year?

Plus, that way - players who weren't on last year could see those amazing creatures as well (and wouldn't have to go to the Wiki)

It doesn't need to be full, I'm just glad I have it X3 And got at least one egg of all the Halloween Dragons now except for the Grave Dragon. Lurking the AC for one to pop up.

Gah! 3 of mine are sick now, 2 have recovered. I'm going to keep them fogged for another 24 hours. There is one egg still sick that's a super special one--a 2nd gen SW from a spriter's alt. I'd be mortified if I lost that one.

Here's to hoping that no one elses get sick.

Off to do more Halloween fun stuffs!!

Edited by AquaBlueRain

Anyone else wish that we could actually see the Oddities again this year - rather than just the message saying that they are the same as last year?

Plus, that way - players who weren't on last year could see those amazing creatures as well (and wouldn't have to go to the Wiki)

I definitely agree- and, even if it was the same as last year's, or the player had really already seen it, why not let them see it again? I know the lack of anything else is supposed to redirect attention to the adventure, but hey, there isn't anything to do after the guest is finished. And, reading it on the Wiki just lacks something.

Keep a close eye on your new eggs. I just came back from the store and all of my eggs were sick. I waited more than 12 hours and put them into one nursery. Praying they recover.

The same thing happened to my eggs. I woke up this morning and found that my new eggs got sick. I had to hide them. They recover pretty fast. LOL I guess they got too many views on them.

Yay, the Halloween Event is back! biggrin.gif Thank you!

Edited by Quill

Meanwhile my eggs and my brother's have abnormally high views for their age and yet they're not sick. O_o

I think it's because people are busy filling up their encyclopedias with Halloween eggs... and click the other eggs as well.

The same thing happened to my eggs. I woke up this morning and found that my new eggs got sick. I had to hide them. They recover pretty fast. LOL I guess they got too many views on them.

But two of mine have been hidden for almost 12 hours now, and haven't recovered. One of them, the Cavern Lurker, recovered for about 10 minutes and then got sick again. It's pretty frustrating, because they have gotten zero views for almost 12 hours, so they aren't growing any time soon, which means LESS HALLOWEEN DRAGONS for me. *cri*

I just realized I'd planned WAY too many Halloween projects to be able to get work done on them all this year. Now I have to pick and choose, gosh darn it.

I'm (slowly) working on a massive Shadow Walker x Tsunami lineage and need to breed my existing pairs as well as collect a few more to complete the base line. Then I decided to expand my Marrow collection and have four of those now. Then I caught a Pumpkin stairstep to which I couldn't say no. So now I'm locked with a couple from my project and five for my new collection, still have seven dragons that I actually need to breed for myself, and on top of it I was thinking of doing a Graves lineage... but now I'm not sure I'm going to be able to pull that off this year.

#dragoncaveproblems

I just realized I'd planned WAY too many Halloween projects to be able to get work done on them all this year. Now I have to pick and choose, gosh darn it.

I'm (slowly) working on a massive Shadow Walker x Tsunami lineage and need to breed my existing pairs as well as collect a few more to complete the base line. Then I decided to expand my Marrow collection and have four of those now. Then I caught a Pumpkin stairstep to which I couldn't say no. So now I'm locked with a couple from my project and five for my new collection, still have seven dragons that I actually need to breed for myself, and on top of it I was thinking of doing a Graves lineage... but now I'm not sure I'm going to be able to pull that off this year.

#dragoncaveproblems

I feel you- I have a 4G SW x GW checker that I'm not going to be getting a perfect mate for any time soon.

Oh the separating banner just updated (?) Looks like some stuff was added, looks fantastic!

I love the scaredragon wub.gif

Edited by Lady_Nightfox

Mine are taking ages to recover... and I need that egg to be a sunset!

Did anybody else's border change to include the label '2014' and a scarecrow dragon?