TJ09

2014-10-25 - Halloween Event

Did anybody else's border change to include the label '2014' and a scarecrow dragon?

Yes, my banner changed as well (there were only pumpkins before for me) - I think it got updated smile.gif

Edited by LumosSeeker148

Oh the separating banner just updated (?) Looks like some stuff was added, looks fantastic!

I love the scaredragon  wub.gif

Yes, that is the one that was supposed to be there. The other one was a WIP that accidentally made its way on site. smile.gif

^Mine had only pumpkins before as well.

The same thing happened to my eggs. I woke up this morning and found that my new eggs got sick. I had to hide them. They recover pretty fast. LOL I guess they got too many views on them.

Mine are taking their time. dry.gif

This is my third Halloween event on DC, and my seventh holiday. I've never before had the issues with egg sickness that I've had this year. Everything's fogged either to protect it or so it can recover. Maybe it is because of the encyclopedia and people clicking eggs, but it seems excessive for that.

Yes, that is the one that was supposed to be there. The other one was a WIP that accidentally made its way on site. smile.gif

Aha, well it looks great!

I look forward to the separating banners as much as the trick or treat items!

This is my third Halloween event on DC, and my seventh holiday. I've never before had the issues with egg sickness that I've had this year. Everything's fogged either to protect it or so it can recover. Maybe it is because of the encyclopedia and people clicking eggs, but it seems excessive for that.

Well this is the only time in the year when it's possible to get the Halloween egg sprites.

So I think I got to the end of the adventure already and it took me five minutes blink.gif Is that it? The last item I got was the multi. mana rock that changes color. Is that the last item or is there something I have to do?

So I think I got to the end of the adventure already and it took me five minutes blink.gif Is that it? The last item I got was the multi. mana rock that changes color. Is that the last item or is there something I have to do?

I beleive that is the last item, based on what many people have said. You shouls have 24 items now.

How can one "restart" the graveyard adventure, if possible? I want to do it again, but the only option for me available is to "follow the path" after I've traveled with the four dragons. Thanks! smile.gif

How can one "restart" the graveyard adventure, if possible? I want to do it again, but the only option for me available is to "follow the path" after I've traveled with the four dragons. Thanks! smile.gif

There isn't a way to restart it yet. Have you got all 24 items?

There isn't a way to restart it yet. Have you got all 24 items?

I've got all 24 items smile.gif I just would like to do the adventure over again, because I didn't read the quests fully, and I wish I had smile.gif LOL

Edited by LumosSeeker148

I've got all 24 items smile.gif I just would like to do the adventure over again smile.gif LOL

LOL Yeah I wanted to also, because I did it int he morning, and wasn't really processing any of the text...

Well this is the only time in the year when it's possible to get the Halloween egg sprites.

But you can get the egg sprite just by breeding, or by grabbing an egg out of the AP. It isn't even necessary to keep it--you can toss it back, trade it, or give it away and still have the unlocked egg sprite. So it still seems a little excessive to me.

Edited by Amberfly

LOL Yeah I wanted to also, because I did it int he morning, and wasn't really processing any of the text...

Same here lol smile.gif I loved collecting all the items though! I just need to get the treats now haha

Same here lol smile.gif I loved collecting all the items though! I just need to get the treats now haha

Yeah I only have 30 items of the 34, and who knows, maybe they'll release more!

EDIT: 31 now! biggrin.gif Just got the Golden Fish thingy xd.png

Edited by gusearth1

But you can get the egg sprite just by breeding, or by grabbing an egg out of the AP. It isn't even necessary to keep it--you can toss it back, trade it, or give it away and still have the unlocked egg sprite. So it still seems a little excessive to me.

Agreed, I got all the egg 'pedia entries via AP.

Still not putting them into hatcheries until they're ER, just to be safe. Just sitting on my scroll they've gained 3 clicks and a few views.

Yeah I only have 30 items of the 34, and who knows, maybe they'll release more!

EDIT: 31 now! biggrin.gif Just got the Golden Fish thingy xd.png

Nice! biggrin.gif I only have 18 19 so far lol

Edited by LumosSeeker148

Some people manage to complete it with a different order, so I don't think that's set in stone. But you have all 24 items, so as far as is known, you've got all of them.

Nice! biggrin.gif I only have 18 19 so far lol

If I'm correct, I'm just missing the Apple, the Bat, and the Green Dragon.

All three of which you have xd.png

Lets trade! biggrin.gif (If only....)

I just finished the event. Absolutely loved it! There were more grammatical issues than I would've liked, but I hardly even care; it was amazing! My favorite Halloween one yet.

I'm such a Grammar Soldier XD

I was half awake when I did it, so I really didn't notice anything wrong with it... xd.png

I'm not a morning person...

Wow I really wrote "34 items" didn't I...

37 items, and I'm missing some mroe stuff that I can't think of.

EDIT: 32 ITEMS! WOOHOO LET'S DO DIS!

Edited by gusearth1

Wow I really wrote "34 items" didn't I...

37 items, and I'm missing some mroe stuff that I can't think of.

EDIT: 32 ITEMS! WOOHOO LET'S DO DIS!

Wow you've got a lot! How often do the treats appear? I thought it would be every 5 minutes, like last time, but I've been waiting 10-15 mins for them to appear...

35 ToT items so far; just two more to go I think! smile.gif

Yeah I have 37 and I finished earlier today haven't seen one drop since

I really hope more are added just because ._.