TJ09

2014-10-25 - Halloween Event

I like how the banner filled in the more treats you collected! Very clever! smile.gif

And the treats this year are lovely once again!

Thank you, TJ and all the spriters!

to those who care and play Destiny- DEAD GHOST TREAT THO???

I was wondering what that treat was! Thanks for letting me know. smile.gif

I like how the banner filled in the more treats you collected! Very clever! smile.gif

And the treats this year are lovely once again!

Thank you, TJ and all the spriters!

I never even noticed that!!!

Guys, I noticed a lot of people talking about sick dragons. I just want to repeat something that's been mentioned earlier: please be careful. With the recent addition of the encyclopedia, there's no doubt clicksites have a lot more traffic because people are trying to "observe" dragons so they can unlock them. I'll even admit I was never one to contribute much before.

So please, please, keep a good eye on your Halloween babies even if you do wait to add them. You could probably still risk viewbombing.

Well, I normally only put them on one site anyway. Now, when I'm attempting to make a Neglected {And failing, so far.} I might add all my current eggs as well to all the free sites on the wiki. But mine are currently fine. I'll still watch them, though.

I feel really stupid. Someone please help me.

The treats are not showing up anymore for me and I can't figure out how to access my treats.

Anyone know what I am overlooking and forgetting?

YAY! I now have all 37 of the Trick or Treats... All of them from what I've been reading...

DustyBelle:

click on your badge for your items from the Graveyard site, etc.

I access my Tot's by clicking my 2010 Halloween badge...

I absolutely adore the text-based adventures. I'm curious, though, is there a way to lose or is it just a matter of getting through them successfully? There were a couple of times where I thought I was going to fail lol

Thanks, Husky51. I guess I picked them all up last night early this morning before heading to bed. I wonder if there will be a few more like 6 or 7 later in the week. There was, ? last year?

Is there no icon for this year? or not yet?

Sorry my puter is having some issues and keeps dancing on me.

Christmas is usually a three-day drop. Even though Halloween is a one-day drop, it's the only dragon breed that's dropping.

What do you mean?

If I go to any cave location on the 31st, all I'll see is the new drop or nothing?

I absolutely adore the text-based adventures. I'm curious, though, is there a way to lose or is it just a matter of getting through them successfully? There were a couple of times where I thought I was going to fail lol

Nah, there isn't a way to lose. If you complete it, you'll have all the items, and you can't just die midway through.

Is there no icon for this year?  or not yet?

Sorry my puter is having some issues and keeps dancing on me.

When you successfully complete the carnival, you get your badge.

Edit: Guess the image won't work. You can see it on my scroll though.

Edited by Jazeki

Pretty sure you can't get your mage killed off. That would kinda delete your account after all. xd.png

But I know what you mean, every so often your character just runs away.

Well, then. I am currently locked with amazing pretties (mostly marrows), have found all 24 items (is that still the magic number?) from the carnival adventure, and have all 37 treats.

What's next? tongue.gif

Thanks for the fun so far, and that yet to come, artists, writers, and TJ!

Edited by blackdragon71

I have 22 items from the story...I can't go back and get the final 2??

Does anyone know how to go back and finish the quest??

sad.gif

@Eaturbyfill... You may sometimes have to back up and repeat some parts...

@DustyBelle:

I have the 2014 badge at the right end of my badge line at the top of my scroll...

When you click link at the top of your scroll-

The Halloween carnival has returned, but something strange is happening...

It takes you to a page with two options:

Enter the Town

Decide to go later and leave

If you choose: Decide to go later and leave

It says, "Now's not the time for silly carnival games." and gives you two options-

(Start Over)

Return to scroll

I imagine that start over would allow you to redo the quest and I believe that someone has said it does not remove the items you already have. Even if it does then it should be pretty easy to get them back.

@Cygnis Thanks for your reply, I have tried doing that since early this morning with NO Luck. It will not let me start over. I guess I will just not have the last two items sad.gif

What do you mean?

If I go to any cave location on the 31st, all I'll see is the new drop or nothing?

Yes. All that will drop is the new holiday dragon.

@Cygnis Thanks for your reply, I have tried doing that since early this morning with NO Luck. It will not let me start over. I guess I will just not have the last two items sad.gif

Have you been to all the booths in the carnival?

It seems that I can't get in all the booth.

I have collected all the items in the Graveyard(I think there are24)but when I go through the path in the forest I'm always getting back to my scroll.

hope somebody tell me how to do with that.