TJ09

2014-09-20 - September Release

Gah, finally got my first one. laugh.gif I find them hard to catch, but I'm really tired so maybe that's it...

They kind of remind me of cough medicine for some reason.

blink.gif

The eggs totally look like cough tablets. (I may have juuust saved a few names related to cough medicine... Just because.)

Edited because tired means typos.

Edited by Aleoleo

Well, looks like I'll still be locked until at least this afternoon. Perhaps it'll be easier to take one by then. In the meantime, good luck to everyone!

Aaaaaand locked, huzzah! Best of luck to everyone still catching. Can't wait to see the hatchies. wub.gif

Got a pair of each, influenced and fogged. I'd like to grab another purple to lock myself with, but if I don't get one I'm okay.

These eggs are really pretty. Looking forward to seeing the hatchies!

Oh, this is awesome! I've been waiting all September to see if there'd be a release. I'm egg locked, though... well, maybe not for long. smile.gif

Very, very pretty!! And very tricksey to catch as well!

Normally I can snag what I need at the 5 minute drops and be done in 15-20 minutes. Not so much this time around. laugh.gif Took me almost 2 hours to get what I wanted this release. But who needs to be productive when new eggs are flying around??

Thanks to all involved for the new shinies! Happy hunting to everyone!! smile.gif

Took me almost 2 hours to get what I wanted this release. But who needs to be productive when new eggs are flying around??

But, but...I thought grabbing new eggs was productive.

Got my three pairs, influenced, and incubated! Now I just have to wait (impatiently) for them to hatch. Good luck to everyone who's still hunting!

Locked with three rares and two of the new ones, both red. I hope these don't become rare, too, or else I'm gonna have a hell of a time getting the other two colors. xd.png

These eggs remind me of pomegranate seeds for some reason...  xd.png

I can see that xd.png

Naming these guys is going to be so much fun.

But, but...I thought grabbing new eggs was productive.

Well, *I* think it is, but my "starving, going to fall over dead right NOW" cats and pile of laundry seem to think otherwise. laugh.gif