TJ09

2014-09-20 - September Release

nice, a release on my birthday, that's pretty cool!

Happy Birthday!

AND now just one Alpine and I'M done.

AHA! Finally caught 2 from the Coast. Volcano, here I come! xd.png

Got egg-locked in the end. Once the 5-hour wait is over, I'll be getting rid of one Volcano egg (since I have three and I only need two).

Happy Birthday!

AND now just one Alpine and I'M done.

thank you ! hopefully i can get some of these today as a birthday present to myself haha

Got two from the coast, next time I'll be focusing on the other biomes. These are hard to grab!

I'd been suspecting today's, what with Halloween being at the end of next month.

The eggs are very pretty! Shiny shells are shiny.

Edited by PieMaster

*takes a deep breath* ok! wish i could get two of each but with bronze i can only grab 5 eggs! v.v

but I got 2 Volcanos, 2 Alpine and 1 Coast going to have to be just happy with these guys until they hatch~

suck that I only have 1 red dragon though >.< will only be able to incubate 1

Edit: nvm T0T can't even incubate 1 incubation still needs 7 days until I can incubate a egg ToT

Edited by maylin

Well. I wasn't expecting to see THESE. I was looking at someone's scroll and saw two of each. I was like "WHAT THE-" and flew off to the forum, cave, and wiki all at once! x3

The five minute drop, well... It FLEW by. I grabbed and grabbed at the alpine, but no luck. They're so polished they're slippery! :/ Well, off I go to wait for the next one. BAI! *scuttles into bushes*

Edit: Got 1 at the Coast! Yessss!

Edited by slp0001

And, of course, I have a few bred eggs that I'm not willing to abandon. tongue.gif That being said, the new eggs are gorgeous. They make me think of cabochons. At least I got one of each. smile.gif

Thanks for the birthday presents, TJ and spriters! smile.gif

*leaves cake brownies for everyone*

I'm going to start calling these #Copper2014 till I know what they are.

Just recently came back after almost a year's hiatus...so I was already egglocked before this started, lol! I've missed sooo much.

Birthday present for you too, Lagie? Cool! Mine is tomorrow. Still feels like a birthday present. biggrin.gif

I was thinking of dumping some eggs, but odds are I won't catch any today anyway...

I'll probably hunt tomorrow morning, it'll be camere then. Plus my internet is lagging xd.png

The eggs look stunning though! Beautiful colors! Can't wait to see the hatchies and adults! biggrin.gif

Great job so far, spriters!

These eggs remind me of pomegranate seeds for some reason...  xd.png

xd.png They remind me of the medicine gummies from the Tales of series. laugh.gif

Edited by SilverQuetzal

I always think these releases are going to be hard, but they never are with all my spam clicking.

But yeah, all I have left to catch are the orange ones. They look like beautiful eggs that are going to be beautiful dragons.

And 2 from the Volcano! Only 2 more from the Alpine and I'll be happy. smile.gif

No luck on the Alpine at all. The ones from the Volcano are my favourite so far, but that is my favourite biome, so I may be biased.

I've been in the Alpine for almost an hour, no luck. I hope the hourly drop is more successful. My internet is slowing down it seems.

Edited by Dame_Jedi

Got one from Alpine. Now i have 2 smile.gif 1 Alpine 1 Volcano

Drop ended in one minute...

Edited by DangerDragon

No luck on the Alpine at all. The ones from the Volcano are my favourite so far, but that is my favourite biome, so I may be biased.

I find the Alpine to be the hardest as well. dry.gif

The eggs are so pretty. ohmy.gif

Of course I'm at work on my phone. I did manage to get ine from the Coast and the Alpine, though.

I have 2 eggs that will hatch in about 5 hours, so I only have 5 egg-slots. I was able to catch an Alpine on one of the 5-minute drops, but then missed the next 2. But when the 3:00pm hourly came, I was ready, and picked up another Alpine, 2 Coasts, and a Volcano, to lock me.

Then I waited 10-15 minutes, and tried to Earthquake. None of the eggs were affected, even the 2 which have 5 hours before hatching.

With the Undines, I was able to get a couple of early hatchlings, but not this time. Has anyone else tried to Earthquake?

Happy Birthday, Lagie! smile.gif (grabs a brownie and starts scarfing)

Edited by snave