TJ09

2014-09-20 - September Release

Now I have to wait seven more hours to catch another her Volcano or Alpine after my Undine egg hatchs.

All incubated and influenced.

Egg-locked at last! :3 I managed to get a pair of each and an extra egg from the Volcano as they have the prettiest colour in my opinion, even though it was the hardest biome to catch eggs in... now I just need to wait on my pink females to get off their BSA timers and for TJ's eggs to hatch. Not a single crack so far. >.>

Managed to get two of each color- love the wine red ones!

I'm already horribly impatient, I'm working on a color spectrum lineage and I'm pulling reds together- these might be spectacular to add.

The shading is very nice on these too.

I already know I want to name my Alpines with Bloodwine in their name.

I've gotten one from the alpine (my favorite biome). Hopefully I can get all three but I won't complain if I don't. Thank you TJ!

Aaaaaaand locked! xd.png Good luck to those still hunting!

Alpine is lagging seriously at this time. Need to get 2 eggs from there.

Aaaand old eggs are starting to mix in. ohmy.gif

Edited by Dame_Jedi

Mm, shiny!

Oh great, now when I'm locked with blockers. I kinda refuse to let them go, what to do :C

Got two of each one! Well, I still need one from Volcano, but got three of the coast. So far so good!

Oh dear. Just noticed that these have started dropping and it's nearly 10 PM for me. Had no luck with the latest drop though sad.gif

These look pretty though. Was wondering when will the release be~

EDIT: And just now I have managed to lock myself with these eggs. Lol xd.png

Edited by Eggy0

Just recently came back after almost a year's hiatus...so I was already egglocked before this started, lol! I've missed sooo much.

Try being on hiatus for three years. xd.png

They're so beautiful and so hard to get. I spent 2 hours hunting for them and I got 4 - 2 from volcano and 1 each from alpine and coast. It's weird, because volcano have more people hunting than coast or alpine, but it was easier to grab egg in volcano unsure.gif Well, I hope that hunting will get easier soon smile.gif

Try being on hiatus for three years. xd.png

try 4 yearsxD I only came back like a month or 2 ago

Loaded up on six for now. Ended up with only one from the alpine, so I'll be sitting there once another hatchie grows up.

~

Uh-oh! Pretty sure I saw a strange markings egg while I was refreshing.

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

Yay! Just locked my scroll with 2 from the Coast, 2 from the Volcano and 3 from the Alpine! Now the horrible wait to see what hatches out.