TJ09

2014-09-20 - September Release

start hitting the f5 key once you clock hits a minute before that's what i did, xd.png

I've been noticing they've been dropping before my clock hits the 5-minute-mark. Like at :04:57 or something.

Yunno, reading this thread is *almost* as fun as catching the new eggs (although I haven't, yet).

Would I be flipping out so hard if I didn't?

My lips are sealed as to what they are, but suffice it to say I am VERY HAPPY.

If you are very happy, then so am I! xd.png *settles down with popcorn to await hatchies*

Two Alpine, two Coast, one Volcano. This is going better than I expected. Gonna grab that last Volcano to balance my scroll and then maybe an extra of any biome to give away later.

I've been noticing they've been dropping before my clock hits the 5-minute-mark. Like at :04:57 or something.

for me its 1 minute after the 5 minute mark

Ugh, I got a Volcano egg and an Alpine egg, but I can't catch a darn Coast egg. x.x

really the coast is what i got first o: then alpine now im locked..xd.png

haha this is so exciting!^w^ lol made my account in like 2010 but this is the first time i've been to a new releasexD

I just need one more egg from the Volcano and I'll have a pair of each. That's the toughest biome for me today.

Finally, after many attempts, I've snagged a Coast Egg! One last egg slot for a random one, which to choose, which to choose...

Meeeeeeeeeh I have two from the Volcano but I can't catch the others. I have stuff to do but I don't want to try and catch them when the regular eggs start getting added to the mix. sad.gif

Edited by KaelaBoo24

These eggs are so pretty. They kind of remind me of cough medicine for some reason.

I just need some Alpine eggs and I'll have a pair of each.

Edit: Ok, I caught mine. Gonna back off now.

Edited by alupe99a

Beautiful eggs. Thanks for another release!

I still think these beauties look like polished rock candy x3

My trust BMO cursor helped my snag the purple and reds i wanted since I can't snag another for 6 hours when some dragons grow up :3

The purple kinda looks like the dragoncave egg logo o:

The drops are barely 15 seconds. Really bleak as I can see that I won't even catch a single one, and the trades will be impossible to achieve. I want to cry.

Everytime I tell myself it's just a game, but it's soulcrushing to not get a single egg.

Edited by Dame_Jedi

Blaaahhhh... this is a tough drop. Not a single egg yet. I'm afraid my F5 key will break at this rate, lol, not to mention my mouse from the furious clicking.

Those of you who haven't gotten one:

Double-check your eggs. I ended up egglocking myself with them because it kept on telling me I missed o_O

Blaaahhhh... this is a tough drop. Not a single egg yet. I'm afraid my F5 key will break at this rate, lol, not to mention my mouse from the furious clicking.

Just try to catch the first one. Do not try to click on all 3.

So I always got 1-3 in the past releases.

Edited by SilverQuetzal

The drops are barely 15 seconds. Really bleak as I can see that I won't even catch a single one, and the trades will be impossible to achieve. I want to cry.

Take a deep breath, take a break if need be. Wait until the hourly drops if necessary. This happens every release, and more than likely they will still be easy to get later today, or even tomorrow(though you will likely have to contend with mixed drops), or even be common as dirt and will be very easy to obtain after the new release hype has died down. Also, people tend to be generous, after the first five hours(when people can start transferring their first catches), watch the departure thread and other gifting threads.

Edited by Nectaris