TJ09

2014-09-20 - September Release

Someone said they looked like pomegranate seeds and I can't unsee that now, lol

. . .

Oh my gosh, they do. x3 I love that. They're all getting pomegranate related names. >8D

. . .

Oh my gosh, they do. x3 I love that. They're all getting pomegranate related names. >8D

Yes, indeed! *prods eggs* Now you just need to hatch, gorgeousnesses.

Oh, I guess my sister will be getting hatchlings, lol! I just realized I already incubated them.

EDIT: Oh fudge, I just realized that it was 9-eggs-for-September. I sincerely hope that we're not going to get 10 next month, etc, etc. o.o

Edited by MoonShark

. . .

Are you spoiling? Sock? Are you? Or just joking :3

Yes, indeed! *prods eggs* Now you just need to hatch, gorgeousnesses.

Oh, I guess my sister will be getting hatchlings, lol! I just realized I already incubated them.

EDIT: Oh fudge, I just realized that it was 9-eggs-for-September. I sincerely hope that we're not going to get 10 next month, etc, etc. o.o

I wouldn't worry about that. Next month is Halloween, which means no normal release iirc. November on the other hand...

Excellent! My "New Release" senses were tingling recently. X'D

VERY pretty eggs, I must say. One of those times I kind of wish I could keep eggs as-is! 83

Got my first two in the first five minute drop I went to in the Alpine, the next two in the Coast and am waiting for the next five minute to see if I can get my last two. They're gorgeous!

ETA: ANNNNnnnnd got the two from the Volcano, went back and got a third from the Alpine. Thanks guys, they really are stunning!

Edited by oddsoxdi

Got my first two in the first five minute drop I went to in the Alpine, the next two in the Coast and am waiting for the next five minute to see if I can get my last two. They're gorgeous!

ETA: ANNNNnnnnd got the two from the Volcano, went back and got a third from the Alpine. Thanks guys, they really are stunning!

That high-speed fiber Internet makes you an egg-catching pro! smile.gif

Grabbed a pair of each! These eggs are so pretty!! I hope the dragons that come out of them are just as gorgeous!

Egglocked myself in 10 minutes, now that's a record!~

Got 2 from Alpine, 2 from Coast and 3 from Volcano because of finger spasm. They look very familiar to me... if only I could remember their names now. Dx

Now I have two from each of the biomes and am currently egg-locked...

Thank you, TJ and Spriters...

Shiny, shiny, like gemstones! wub.gif

I am locked with two from Alpine and two from Volcano.

I have some eggs I do not want to drop. One will hatch in 7 hours or so. When it does, I will try nabbing one from the Coast. smile.gif

Wasn't able to get them few hours ago went to go play destiny came back and now I only need 1 more from the volcano to get a pair for each Got it biggrin.gif

Edited by Pestilence420

Got the four eggs I had room for, will try for more when my project eggs hatched.

Nice color eggs. Thanks!

Edit: was able to catch them on my phone with only G3 ;-)

Edited by lilysally

Never mind! I managed to get one from each biome. They are nice-looking eggs for sure, too bad I'm egg-locked, I'd like to get each gender.

So pretty!!! I've got my 7 eggs - so glad I wasn't egg locked. Can't wait to see what these dragons look like biggrin.gif