TJ09

2014-09-20 - September Release

Being egg-locked, I observed the 4:00pm DC Time hourly drop. All three biomes with the new release eggs had eggs for just under 3 minutes. I did see a couple of normal eggs mixed in with the new release eggs (including the strange markings that Socky saw), and I saw an orange (Magi) in Desert, Forest, or Jungle. Was speed clicking them, so I'm not sure which biome had it.

Edited by snave

2 from the Volcano,2 from the coast, 1 from the Alpine...now i'm locked 'til tomorrow.Hopefully i can get another Alpine one then. smile.gif

Good Hunting to all! smile.gif

*Sad face* Wish I saw this sooner

Anyhow - I'm having the worst luck trying to get these guys.

Ah well, maybe later - can't wait to see what these eggs become and if they are all the same dragon (like Coppers) or different ones with same description (like Horse, Skywing, and Ochredrake)

Picked up one volcano one so far.

I've remember someone's advice from the last time and picked up some eggs so I don't overfill with one kind~

Can anyone advise if it might mean anything if older eggs start mixing in with new release eggs three hours after the new release begins? Is this something new? I thought usually the eggs did not mix for 12 hours or so.

Can anyone advise if it might mean anything if older eggs start mixing in with new release eggs three hours after the new release begins? Is this something new? I thought usually the eggs did not mix for 12 hours or so.

It's not necessarily an indication of anything. I remember regular eggs starting to mix in very early during the Nhiostrife release, and they're certainly not rare. :3

Edit due to slippery fingers.

Edited by Meymo

Whoa...If I hadn't pick up some random eggs to drop later I may have completely egg-locked myself with alpine ones

blink.gif

I wonder what their name is, sorts between prize and soulpeace...

Going to sleep now, got one coast and one volcano but I'm too sick to continue hunting. Need sleep:(

Can't believe you actually made it today, after people have complained that it would be more than worse to have new releases just two days before autumn. Uhm...

Uh-oh! Pretty sure I saw a strange markings egg while I was refreshing.

Yeah I saw that too in the Coastal biome. I'm guessing that means these may be less common.

Anyways I got one from each biome, so I'm content. biggrin.gif Good luck to those still hunting!

Well, I got two of all of them and that's good enough for me...

...now to go shove this headache in a corner.

Caught one, and on mobile version, two! biggrin.gif Just as I was thinking this was the worst possible timing.... And I'll be unlocked in a few hours! Thank you, TJ and spriters!

I wonder what their name is, sorts between prize and soulpeace...

Going to sleep now, got one coast and one volcano but I'm too sick to continue hunting. Need sleep:(

Actually, they sort between Seawyrms and Reds. Slightly narrower gap to help speculating names. :3

Nabbed one.

man these are hard to catch. For a long time I wasn't even SEEING them.

Finally locked up, one each biome. It didn't help that I was really distracted with other things, but oh well. tongue.gif The eggs are gorgeous. Hatch already, TJ's eggs! ohmy.gif

Here I was prepared for a new release today(I had a feeling today was it) and of course I've been busy all day and only just found out now xd.png.

Hopefully they aren't too hard to catch now, I really don't want to miss out.

Someone said they looked like pomegranate seeds and I can't unsee that now, lol

Since my sister's still away from internet, she'll be getting half of my new eggs. <3 I'll catch more for myself in the future.