TJ09

2014-09-20 - September Release

I had no clue there were eggs release today till i was looking at trades and someone asked for September cb eggs xP

except the problem is the ap is flooded at the moment so the caves wont show o.o

No need to worry about that. The eggs drop every five minutes x3 They just go really quickly. I just barely managed to snatch my very first in this last drop.

I've been on DC a little a little under a month, and I must say, I'm very impressed. This is my first time experiencing a release, so I am happy to say I snagged an egg, and while this is slightly different than anything I've ever experienced elsewhere, I do enjoy it a lot. smile.gif Thank you for hosting this release!

I had no clue there were eggs release today till i was looking at trades and someone asked for September cb eggs xP

except the problem is the ap is flooded at the moment so the caves wont show o.o

Wait, what? A full AP hasn't blocked the cave for quite some time.

Ayup! tongue.gif Somehow this is terribly complicated, though.

Man, I really gotta stop reading the forums when an drop's happening, I keep missing them. rolleyes.gif

Maybe next time TJ will pick something without multiple versions...

I locked myself with my Volcano egg.

No ,Not any more. Cave eggs will be available even if the AP is full-- they just go fast laugh.gif

I've been on DC a little a little under a month, and I must say, I'm very impressed. This is my first time experiencing a release, so I am happy to say I snagged an egg, and while this is slightly different than anything I've ever experienced elsewhere, I do enjoy it a lot. smile.gif Thank you for hosting this release!

I hope you enjoy it. My first release was the Nhiostripe Wyverns and ever since I've been amazed by all of the releases since.

Wait, what? A full AP hasn't blocked the cave for quite some time.

It may have been my bad, when I saw no eggs found and the ap said there was a huge pile I thought it got blocked like it used too. I played 2-3 years ago but just found my scroll last month so I haven't really paid attention to the first day drops xd.png my bad

I like new releases but I'm not a big fan of massive releases Dx

Normally there are less eggs than it seems...

Wish Desert, Forest, and Jungle had normal eggs still though.

WOOHOO. New release!

These eggs look so awesome and shiny, and honestly (don't laugh) I think they look delicious for some reason. Like candy. xd.png I can't wait to see what they are.

Now to hatch all the eggs on my scroll so I can grab some of these pretties.

Thanks, TJ!

Sweet, I have two of each. They're so pretty, like smooth gemstone cabochons.

The only issue I have is Volcanos and Alpines are so similar in color, I had to look sharp when I was influencing them! biggrin.gif

Edited by Laura-Borealis

It may have been my bad, when I saw no eggs found and the ap said there was a huge pile I thought it got blocked like it used too. I played 2-3 years ago but just found my scroll last month so I haven't really paid attention to the first day drops xd.png my bad

Ohhhh, gotcha. xd.png Nope, the caves are just empty because everyone's attacking the biomes at once.

I like the colors, particularly the deep red one. They weren't hard to catch either, I have two of each. I think I'll catch one more red one.

First release I've ever witnessed. Sadly I already have 4 eggs in my scroll so I couldn't grab one (yet). Congrats to the people who've got one though! smile.gif I am really excited about how they will look like when grown up (and as hatchling ofcourse).

They weren't hard to catch either, I have two of each.

Speak for yourself. xd.png I've seen a few five-minute drops go by now and haven't successfully landed one yet. BUT I WILL.

ETA: Never mind, just caught two pink ones. I'm a little impressed, since I was expecting the Alpine ones to be the hardest for me to get.

Edited by LibbyLishly

Ohhhh, gotcha. xd.png Nope, the caves are just empty because everyone's attacking the biomes at once.

attacking the biomes, my first thought was OH NO DEFORESTATION O: I think I'm too involved in my science class lawl, but no attacking biomes .n. poor biomes xd.png

I agree these eggs look like polished rock candy owo

Speak for yourself. xd.png I've seen a few five-minute drops go by now and haven't successfully landed one yet. BUT I WILL.

Sorry...

I landed my first one and then was egg locked. I'm sure you'll get more soon.

Got four - two to go (since I don't do freezing).

I actually expected to be egg-locked until tomorrow, but all of a sudden two of my Reds had their BSA timer run out. xd.png So I incubated my remaining eggs and now I have three eggs in the ER~

PS. In b4 people start to complain about the eggs going too fast. You think this is bad, I've been here since 2008 and back then the drops were even worse than this. My Internet connection was also much slower back then and the Lagmonster attacks happened around that time.

Edited by Beldarius

I have no luck catching these gems. sad.gif

Keep viewing TJ's eggs! They're gonna hatch soon(or not, if they act thuwedish)

Edited by DangerDragon