TJ09

2014-09-20 - September Release

Got two Coasts and one Volcano so far. These eggs look really pretty! And one Alpine, just now. Excited to see hatchlings.

Edited by Afard

Polished stone, eh? The first thing that came to mind was Saphira's egg from the Inheritance Cycle lol.

I was thinking this, too... only in the case of the red ones, it'd be Thorn's egg. wink.gif

Edited by Silverswift

yay got 2 of each <3 the way to get them seems to be learn the egg spots on the screen and click the biome then move really quickly to where the egg will be and spam click the spot till it comes up and i am now locked =P

Glad I check the forum every day, not so glad I traded for an egg yesterday and feel wrong about using earthquake on it.

The egg sprites are lovely. They remind me of a ring my grandmother gave me.

Edit: Got two of each, Yay!

Wait, no yay! The equinox is on Tuesday, and now I'm egg-locked D:

I knew there was a reason to hoard Red dragons.

Edited by SilverGreeneye

Wow! These eggs are gorgeous! Glad I saw the notice on Facebook, because when I checked this morning and saw no release I figured that was it for the weekend xd.png

I can't decide which one to grab three of... gah!

So much for my plan to hoard summers on the last day...

OK, I have my six, 2 from each biome, but it seems to my eye that the Alpine and the Volcano ones are identical in color???

Is it my eyes or are they the same???

OK, I have my six, 2 from each biome, but it seems to my eye that the Alpine and the Volcano ones are identical in color???

Alpine = Purplish-red

Volcano = Red

Coast = Orangish

Edited by Tecca

They're not the same; one is pinker. tongue.gif

Edit: hurr was beaten by Tecca

Edited by Lindy

Yay! I finally got one of each colour biggrin.gif I would get two but seeing as I'm egglocked right now unsure.gif

Oh! I totally forgot there may be a new release! >.<

Fortunately I check the forum news everyday!

Have got 2 of each.

They are one of my favorite eggs so far!

Thank you very much TJ and the spriters! xd.png

Oops, apparently easier to get than I though (or possibly the internet here is faster than I usually have) and have 5 of...errr...I think the alpine one. The middle one. Whoops, I guess I'll be trading!

Edited by Prince_Xanthius

I wonder if they are normal dragons... It would be cool if they are pygmies

Wouldn't they have the tiny eggs if that was the case?

Thank you, Tecca and Lindy... the eyes are old, what can I say... lol

and now for my next question... I don't know if it has been answered yet...

Why did TJ say he was releasing nine???

Just curious.... unsure.gif

Edited by Husky51

Wouldn't they have the tiny eggs if that was the case?

Normally I'd say yes but Pumpkins have big eggs. So it's possible that they're pygmies but extremely unlikely.

Alpine's eggs seems to be the hardest to catch. Managed to get 2 of each biome anyway. I really hope the adults are as pretty as the eggs!!!

Normally I'd say yes but Pumpkins have big eggs. So it's possible that they're pygmies but extremely unlikely.

I suppose so (Completely forgot about the small egg thing xd.png). Perhaps they could be a completely new type of dragon, the eggs remind me of a GoN and the avatars. It's always fun to guess.

Why did TJ say he was releasing nine??? 

Just curious.... unsure.gif

Well, the number of eggs of a breed indicates whether or not dimorphism is present. There appears to be three color varieties, with dimorphism only in adults, so three eggs each.

Edited by Nectaris

I think that may be because the Pumpkins weren't originally intended to be pygmies?

Huh, didn't have any trouble catching these, even on my phone. I caught four during a 5-minute drop, only getting the "You cannot find the egg you are looking for" message (or whatever it is) twice, first when I clicked the first egg instead of the third, and the other in the Coast. Then, I caught the rest on my first tries during an hourly the next time I had an opportunity.

Are you spoiling? Sock? Are you? Or just joking :3

I'm confused why this would be spoiling? I was agreeing with someone who pointed out they looked like pomegranate seeds, which I think is adorable and can totally see it.

o_O

So, it wasn't really either. I was just participating in discussion. Lol.

Doesn't look like they've started mixing yet. How long does it usually take for that to happen?

They have. I accidentally locked myself with a Bleeding Moon from the Alpine about half an hour ago.