TJ09

2014-09-20 - September Release

Got four - two to go (since I don't do freezing).

I actually expected to be egg-locked until tomorrow, but all of a sudden two of my Reds had their BSA timer run out. xd.png So I incubated my remaining eggs and now I have three eggs in the ER~

I incubated my eggs and I'm still locked.

They were a lot easier to catch in the beginning... now I'm just watching eggs fly by in the Volcano. -shakes fist at the elusive eggs-

They were a lot easier to catch in the beginning... now I'm just watching eggs fly by in the Volcano. -shakes fist at the elusive eggs-

Oh, so sorry. Volcano was my first before I became locked.

omg catching these are freaking hard.

I've been trying to catch them since :35 and even the hour drops I can't get sleep.gif

Thank you for the new release! So far I've got two from the alpine and one from the coast. Happy hunting, everyone.

Very exciting eggciting. xd.png Thanks, TJ! happy.gif

Edited by missy_

of course egged locked when this happens could get rid of two eggs but I have to wait another hour to get rid of the others but I got 2 from the Volcano area!

this is haarrrrrdddddddd *pounces at eggies flying away around me*

Flying eggies? Perhaps I should hang out in the cave while I'm locked.

Beautiful eggs! Given previous experience with releases that may or may not be rare, I dropped some eggs I liked, but I'm hoping these are pretty enough to make up for it.

The 'hour drop' was over by :02, what the heck?? Just now saw this thread, guess I'm going to have a heck of a time trying to grab these!

I've been on every single since the release 5 minutews and still haven't caught one

Wish me luck

THanks TJ!

Egg locked with 2 Alpine, 2 Coast, and 3 Volcano x3 Can't incubate D: But I did influence males and females of all three colors ^^

Can't wait to see what hatches!

Thank you TJ, Concept/Description Writers, and Spriters.

Edited by Narvix

Flying eggies? Perhaps I should hang out in the cave while I'm locked.

oh totally it's a party

I got an orange one!!!!

SDFGHJKL:LKJHGFD IT'S THESE

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

OMG I NEED ALL OF THEM

So. The only things we know so far is that they're found in the Alpine, Coast and Volcano biomes, right? And there's probably one hatchling version of each, with two different versions for the adults (one male, one female), from each biome. Am I right? I just got here.

SDFGHJKL:LKJHGFD IT'S THESE

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

OMG I NEED ALL OF THEM

Oh? You know what they are?

I've got my alpine pair, now to wait until some eggs hatch later tonight to finish off my volcanic & coastal pair. I find myself wishing for more egg slots because all I want to do is stock up on these pretties. smile.gif

So. The only things we know so far is that they're found in the Alpine, Coast and Volcano biomes, right? And there's probably one hatchling version of each, with two different versions for the adults (one male, one female), from each biome. Am I right? I just got here.

That is most likely the case, yes. :3