TJ09

2014-09-20 - September Release

So. The only things we know so far is that they're found in the Alpine, Coast and Volcano biomes, right? And there's probably one hatchling version of each, with two different versions for the adults (one male, one female), from each biome. Am I right? I just got here.

Volcano eggs sort between Sea Wyrm Pygmies and Reds.

Okay I have decided to abandon one of my CB Summers -tears- But I really want one of these.

Volcano eggs sort between Sea Wyrm Pygmies and Reds.

All three eggs do, with Alpine first, then Volcano and Coast last.

So. The only things we know so far is that they're found in the Alpine, Coast and Volcano biomes, right? And there's probably one hatchling version of each, with two different versions for the adults (one male, one female), from each biome. Am I right? I just got here.

Seems so. smile.gif

I caught one from the Alpine - that's me locked for now...

All three eggs do, with Alpine first, then Volcano and Coast last.

Okay. I only have Volcano so thanks for providing the rest.

Oh? You know what they are?

Would I be flipping out so hard if I didn't?

My lips are sealed as to what they are, but suffice it to say I am VERY HAPPY.

Edited by TheCompleteAnimorph

*Spaz-flails* These blink-and-they're-gone 5 minute drops will be the death of me.

Not that I'm suggesting they should be done any differently. It's just my iffy relationship with my mouse right now...

The eggs for these are so pretty! They look like gemstones to me. Can't wait to see how the hatchlings look. I caught two eggs in the 5-minute drop at the coast, but I still need them from the other biomes. Wish me luck!

Wait, did you sprite? Because that would explain how happy you are.

These eggs are pretty. Thanks, TJ!

Already nabbed three; one of each. My other four egg slots are occupied with things I'm not quite willing to abandon... agh. I hope there will still be a slight chance of grabbing some more tomorrow.

So you will hoard them? xd.png

this is haarrrrrdddddddd *pounces at eggies flying away around me*

Beware this site, for EBIL penguins be throwing eggs everywhere! ...Don't mind the occasional pillow or flying nut in the mix.

Wait, did you sprite? Because that would explain how happy you are.

I flipped out over Blusangs too o3o

The eggs for these are so pretty! They look like gemstones to me. Can't wait to see how the hatchlings look. I caught two eggs in the 5-minute drop at the coast, but I still need them from the other biomes. Wish me luck!

Good luck!

I don't have any yet, but I just started trying so I hope I will have good luck too.

Wooohoooo, I've got one from the Volcano :'D It's looks really good. I am so excited!

lol I managed to somehow catch 2 without realizing it and egglock myself...?

It told me I kept on missing all of them but then next thing I knew, it says I had too many eggs O_o

*Spaz-flails* These blink-and-they're-gone 5 minute drops will be the death of me.

Not that I'm suggesting they should be done any differently. It's just my iffy relationship with my mouse right now...

start hitting the f5 key once you clock hits a minute before that's what i did, xd.png

start hitting the f5 key once you clock hits a minute before that's what i did, xd.png

Yes... Break the F5 from pressing it too hard.

It'll be worth it.