TJ09

2014-09-20 - September Release

Why are TJ's eggs taking so long to hatch? It never takes this long... :/

In the August release, the first mention of hatchlings was at 6:49pm by RubyShoes. So based on history, we still have about 45 minutes to go before we get to see the first hatchling. smile.gif

I kept my scroll open for every weekend. It worked. laugh.gif

Came home late today, and debated going straight to bed versus checking for a new release. I'm glad the checking won ! Now it's past midnight here, but I have eggs of each colour. smile.gif (And a misclicked Frostbite. It has been ages since I did a misclick when hunting new releases - got too used to being here during the first hour of the drop during scheduled releases... wink.gif )

The eggs look beautiful ! Can't wait to see the hatchies ! (First thing tomorrow... *yawn*)

And is it just me, or are these eggs pictured here (in the "awesome painting") ? Perhaps the missing colours will be released later ? Or are breedable from these ? But maybe it's just a random similarity between these eggs and those in the picture.

Happy birthday to everyone who got this as a present/an early or late present !

Edited by Lantean_Pegasus

I wish the purple* and red eggs were more distinguishable from each other. O_o;

correction

Edited by kiyoura

In the August release, the first mention of hatchlings was at 6:49pm by RubyShoes. So based on history, we still have about 45 minutes to go before we get to see the first hatchling. smile.gif

I reckon it'll be a bit longer than that - these guys don't even have s1 cracks yet. sad.gif

But maybe it's just a random similarity between these eggs and those in the picture.

It has to be a random similarity. I've seen these on the Completed List way before that announcement.

Yay, I have a pair of each now. And I didn't have to give up either of the Black Teas I need for a lineage. Now just have to wait for TJ's to hatch.

I reckon it'll be a bit longer than that - these guys don't even have s1 cracks yet. sad.gif

I agree with you completely. We need cracks!

And I went back to the July release Forum post, and the first mention of hatching was at 7:01pm. History is hard to second-guess. smile.gif

user posted image

user posted image

I do not know if this helps or not but I can see purple/pink (volcano) and red (alpine) for the eggs.

I agree with you completely. We need cracks!

And I went back to the July release Forum post, and the first mention of hatching was at 7:01pm. History is hard to second-guess. smile.gif

Aughh!! Quit pushing the time back, guys, y'makin' me nutz! Impatient I am becoming! tongue.gif

Hmm, if they sort between Reds and Seawyrms, might they be called Ruby Dragons?

Seawyrms sort as pygmy seawyrm, so they fall somewhere between pygmy and red. Some sort of quartz maybe?

Edited by Nectaris

Hmm, if they sort between Reds and Seawyrms, might they be called Ruby Dragons?

I don't know. Could be, the eggs are sure pretty! biggrin.gif

oh dear... just got home from a long day helping at a local yard sale... hopefully they are still dropping with out blockers... I miss the midnight drops.

The eggs really are pretty. I grabbed one from each of the biomes - I won't have room for more until tomorrow. sad.gif

Of course our superfast broadband had to break today xd.png

I somehow miraculously managed to grab one from Volcano, hopefully they'll still be dropping tomorrow morning so I'll get a shot at the others. Really pretty eggs!

0.o My clock must be off from DC... I kept refreshing when it said 6:30 and I didn't see any eggs at all...

0.o My clock must be off from DC... I kept refreshing when it said 6:30 and I didn't see any eggs at all...

They're going REALLY fast, like in the first few seconds the moment the eggs drop. I suggest you start refreshing the minute before x__x

The first egg cracks!

YES!

Oho! *pokes eggs impatiently* But I bet these lil blighters aren't going to be hatched before I give in and go to bed.

They're going REALLY fast, like in the first few seconds the moment the eggs drop. I suggest you start refreshing the minute before x__x

I checked when I posted and it says my computer's clock is 3 min slower than the DC clock... so when I thought it was 6:30 it was actually 6:33...

I miss the midnight drops... was never this hard to catch eggs and there wasn't as much site lag.

Edited by Melisande

Eggs are going really fast, and now they're mixing as well. Gotta wait until the hourly drop i guess lol