TJ09

2014-08-02 - August Release

Do you think that breeding a PB 'Undie' will result in the Yellow? Or will it be a color thing, as in breeding it with a Gold?

Would have loved to call you on that, but of course you are right (and it wouldn't be much of a bet, since my profile tells my location, too wink.gif )

You mean this kind of bright, unnatural colours ? wink.gif

Flashy colours demand energy, that's why you don't see 'em on big animals. A big-ass dragon would usually look dull.

Didn't check the profile, just Kinder-selling knowledge tongue.gif

Do you think that breeding a PB 'Undie' will result in the Yellow? Or will it be a color thing, as in breeding it with a Gold?

Hopefully. There would be twice the blessing power between the two dragons.

If the only way to get a golden-yellow Undine is to breed with a Gold dragon,

then a lot of people will be left out for not having a cb Gold on their scroll. Perhaps

even more people than the ones who don't have a GoN to breed an Avatar.

Who dreams up these exclusivity-elitism ideas?

then a lot of people will be left out for not having a cb Gold on their scroll. Perhaps

That is just speculation, I highly doubt that in order to get a yellow variant you have to breed with a gold.

I think they meant in terms of the fact that golds are "yellow" and would probably produce the yellow offspring. It's got nothing to do with whether the gold has to be CB or not. :3

I doubt the Yellows are mate/color based like the Stripes. It seems like there aren't enough Alt colors of the Undine for that to be the case. My guess is that this is a breed-only Alt like the Blacks or Vines and the mate can be anything just like with them.

Edited by WatersMoon110

Well, I hope they won't be as hard to get as Alt Blacks and Vines... sad.gif

Instead of 'Undines' I keep seeing 'Undies'. Forever tainted. LOL

Oh thank God it's not just me.

Who on earth actually said that was the case ? Speculation is not fact, and I feel sure that the creators and TJ would NEVER set up something like that.

Sir Barton  Posted on Aug 6 2014, 05:00 PM

QUOTE (littleblackdog @ Aug 6 2014, 01:36 PM)

Oh thank God it's not just me.

lmao seems like I am in good company

Took me a while to figure out names, even after seeing the adults, but I just grabbed "Invisible Segway" for one of the males, and "Invisible Coffee Menu" for a female. 'Cause she looks just like I do at Starbucks, staring up at the choices with a bewildered expression on my caffeine-deprived face... laugh.gif

Edited by Evilminion

Who on earth actually said that was the case ? Speculation is not fact, and I feel sure that the creators and TJ would NEVER set up something like that.

I don't think they would set it up that way, either.

They would know that it would lead to no end of drama and complaining and PRICE gouging for gold undines OR cb golds to breed ( Nevermind that they go for a whole lot already)... for EXACTLY the reasons the person you quoted was stating, fuzz. A whole LOT of people would be left out. I don't see TJ setting it up that way at ALL for fear of having to deal with the fall out. I SUSPECT that the drama the raffle creates at times is bad enough... much less what is being described.

Recipe for instant, HORRIBLE drama.

My guess is that they are breedable alts like blacks and vines.

They sort of randomly appear every now and then. smile.gif

For God's sake that is NOT what I meant! I MEANT gold/yellow colored beasts, SORRY, I should have included GW's and Brimstones and Fleshcrowns and any other dragon with yellow on them. I in NO way meant to come off either exclusivity or elitism.

Took me a while to figure out names, even after seeing the adults, but I just grabbed "Invisible Segway" for one of the males, and "Invisible Coffee Menu" for a female. 'Cause she looks just like I do at Starbucks, staring up at the choices with a bewildered expression on my caffeine-deprived face... laugh.gif

xd.png You win the Amazon_warrior Award for Best Mental Image Of The Day!

...aaaaaand now my other pair is named "Protector of Undies" and "Thief of Undies". laugh.gif Littleblackdog, I owe you a chicken for that laugh!

In case anyone was still wondering, not incubating them does not affect what color they turn out. My non-influenced, non-eq'd, non-incubated one still came out green.

I can't wait for my undines to grow up so I can breed them biggrin.gif

Curious to see whatgives a yellow biggrin.gif

Okay, after reading some of the other comments all I can say is my mind keeps going to "I know what causes yellow undies" blink.gifxd.png

Okay, after reading some of the other comments all I can say is my mind keeps going to "I know what causes yellow undies" blink.gifxd.png

I know - and I would REALLY rather not think about THAT as an option... xd.png

My first 7 hatchies gendered right, I'm so happy! I got 3 more eggs so my scroll goal is complete. biggrin.gif

Undies. LOL!! I see the same thing... LOL!! Love them though, Shame I have not caught a SINGLE one....ARG!!!

Oh well, back to your regular channel......

Instead of 'Undines' I keep seeing 'Undies'.  Forever tainted.  LOL

user posted image

I was thinking the same thing a few days ago and decided to name them accordingly

In case anyone was still wondering, not incubating them does not affect what color they turn out. My non-influenced, non-eq'd, non-incubated one still came out green.

I guess we'll know "for sure" if time has an effect when I unfog the egg I have in a few days when it will be at 1d. But I doubt it will be yellow dry.gif

Perhaps they are seasonal

(I really want the possibility of getting the yellows as CB ;_;)