TJ09

2014-08-02 - August Release

When i woke up still all sleepy i read that you cant wait till your undies grow up.

So i decided to name one of them a bit funny and it includes your name, if you don`t like it say it and i will rename.

Ahaha! That's perfectly fine, I peeked at your scroll and the name is seriously hilarious xd.png

3 of my Undies hatched so time to come up with some appropriate names too!

I don't think it matters what you breed it with but one parents has to be Undine. (Like with the Alt Black and Vines)

The Undie-themed names are great! Looking forward to figuring out how to get yellow Undies! tongue.gif

The Undie-themed names are great! Looking forward to figuring out how to get yellow Undies! tongue.gif

I know of one way you can get yellow Undies. tongue.gif

xd.png Too funny.

All of the undies themed names and jokes have DEFINITELY got inside my head at this point. I was putting away the laundry just now, and all I could think of was my pair of new dragons helping me fold and put things away. Yep... Undies folding dragons. Tell me the male and female gendered hatchies don't look like they might be sorting laundry?

Edited by Silverswift

Oh, guys. Really? Undies? Wow. Just wow. xd.png

I probably won't do that personally, but... the things the people of the Cave come up with! LOL!

xd.png Too funny.

All of the undies themed names and jokes have DEFINITELY got inside my head at this point. I was putting away the laundry just now, and all I could think of was my pair of new dragons helping me fold and put things away. Yep... Undies folding dragons. Tell me the male and female gendered hatchies don't look like they might be sorting laundry?

My mind is strange today so i had to use your name and folding in the name of one of my dragon, hope it does not bother you.

My mind is strange today so i had to use your name and folding in the name of one of my dragon, hope it does not bother you.

Nope I don't mind. It amuses me more than anything.

I didn't give mine undies themed names but... it makes me smile, I am afraid. xd.png

These dragons should be happy with their nickname, I love my undies! (which is what I also called a hatchie of mime hehe.)

These dragons should be happy with their nickname, I love my undies! (which is what I also called a hatchie of mime hehe.)

Is that gonna be their official nickname, then? xd.png

I doubt they can escape it. laugh.gif

Seven more hours before I will have a pair of adults. I can't wait to try breeding them, but it always seems to me that if I breed a dragon too soon after it grows up it is more likely to refuse. Probably just my own superstition, but still . . . what to do? unsure.gif

Oh, guys. Really? Undies? Wow. Just wow. xd.png

I probably won't do that personally, but... the things the people of the Cave come up with! LOL!

I concur xd.png

My first thought was "wait...WHAT?"

I doubt they can escape it. laugh.gif

Seven more hours before I will have a pair of adults. I can't wait to try breeding them, but it always seems to me that if I breed a dragon too soon after it grows up it is more likely to refuse. Probably just my own superstition, but still . . . what to do? unsure.gif

I have noticed that, too!!! I'm going to wait, especially since I want others to take the risk on an Avatar - I wonder which it will be?

We only have so many GoN's, hate to waste one on a refusal wink.gif

I'm hoping someone who used EQ will be breeding and posting soon! Maybe there's a breeding thread...gotta go look smile.gif

I have noticed that, too!!! I'm going to wait, especially since I want others to take the risk on an Avatar - I wonder which it will be?

We only have so many GoN's, hate to waste one on a refusal wink.gif

I'm hoping someone who used EQ will be breeding and posting soon! Maybe there's a breeding thread...gotta go look smile.gif

Oddsoxdi reported getting an Avatar of Creation here.

I've seen them called Undies almost as often as Undines in this thread, so it's indeed hard for them to escape their nickname anymore tongue.gif

There's a thread about Undies breeding as always, daba555 smile.gif

(http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=162955)

Wait....so looking at the adults, why is it one release, 8 eggs? It just looks like a total of 4 variations to me.

Wait....so looking at the adults, why is it one release, 8 eggs? It just looks like a total of 4 variations to me.

What I heard of it, TJ normally freezes hatchies, so it would've been 4 adults, 4 hatchies, but he forgot to freeze them.

Because in the release day there were 8 eggs there. Now we have 8 dragons, 4 green and 4 yellow.

I've been reading this to try and find a hint:

In exchange for protection and respect of their mutual freshwater homes, laid eggs are often protected by a blessing. This blessing stays with the dragon into adulthood, and with it they gain potent magical abilities.

Perhaps this will help.

Edited by Ashywolf

You and everyone else! biggrin.gif Sure wish mine would hurry up and mature! Patience - NOT my long suit!

Because in the release day there were 8 eggs there. Now we have 8 dragons, 4 green and 4 yellow.

But why not just four dragons? One of each sprite? Why two of each sprite?

because he usually freezes one of each rolleyes.gif

One male adult, one male hatchling. One female adult, and one female hatchling of the green. Then the same for the yellow.

Like I said before - 8 eggs. That doesn't equal 2 colors.

One dragon breed, eight eggs.

I think TJ could have a surprise waiting for us. At least, I hope so. Anyway I look at it, beautiful new dragons!

Edited by topaz08