TJ09

2014-07-05 - July Release

Wow, almost missed the release day and still managed to get my eggs! Thanks, TJ. smile.gif

And also thanks for the change to summoning ratios, I finally have my first GoN and am working on breeding her. smile.gif

I have two pinks and two blue striped ones, but no luck with the third type. Does anyone have a pair of those orange looking ones they would be willing to share?

I'm curious why a dragon who likes to splash in puddles is hanging out in the Alpine. Wouldn't he have been better in the Jungle or Coast?

Maybe it normally Lives in/around cold mountain streams?

I'm curious why a dragon who likes to splash in puddles is hanging out in the Alpine. Wouldn't he have been better in the Jungle or Coast?

I thought about that too. Maybe they like fjords when they get bigger

I have two pinks and two blue striped ones, but no luck with the third type. Does anyone have a pair of those orange looking ones they would be willing to share?

Try looking in one of the other biomes that the other eggs aren't released in. I grabbed mine easy - I was the only one in the biome, lol. x3

The desert, forest, volcano and jungle are filled with them right now.

I was just thinking the exact same thing myself. huh.gif

Wow, almost missed the release day and still managed to get my eggs! Thanks, TJ. smile.gif

And also thanks for the change to summoning ratios, I finally have my first GoN and am working on breeding her. smile.gif

Summoning ratios where changed? If so, great.

just come back from breakfast and wow!!

IS THE JULY RELEASE!@!!!!!!!!!!!!

can't wait to catch them all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xd.png

Summoning ratios where changed? If so, great.

Oh yes, for the birthday celebration this year - it should be mentioned in that post? But really, I only have one pair each of the elemental dragons, because 1 male, 1 female, 1 hatchling of each stage is how I like my dragons? And I still summoned one. I was so excited! xd.png

But I worried about losing it view-bombing, so I only mentioned it to some close friends and only put it on one site and fogged it every time I had to be away. ^^;;;

I was just thinking the exact same thing myself. huh.gif

to be fair, the dragon description of "the egg is hidden in the trees" still shows up in the desert. with no trees.

Yay! New eggs! I had almost forgotten they could be released today.

I've got 3 of the blue and 3 of the pink. Going to teleport 1 of each to clear room for the brown/orange/bronze eggs. Assuming I will be able to get them 5 hrs from now.

to be fair, the dragon description of "the egg is hidden in the trees" still shows up in the desert. with no trees.

Deserts can have palm trees.

Was thinking that the pink one (with it's playful description) might be a Cat of some sort.....

Got two of each, sadly my pink males on cool down, I won't bother with influencing and pray that they gender correctly.

Deserts can have palm trees.

Was thinking that the pink one (with it's playful description) might be a Cat of some sort.....

That would be interesting. I actually thought about a lizard/skink when I saw the hatchling.

Dunno what these babies will be, but they're cute. I'm pretty hyped about new red/pinks.

That's a good point.

I currently live in a desert with trees and I visit mountains where I play in puddles quite often. Mountains can be really rainy places, so why couldn't they have puddles?

You guys need to get out more. wink.gif

I think I might have solved the mystery of the familiar looking egg.

user posted image

remember this year's festival of eggs? or I could just be really tired and seeing similarities out of nowhere tongue.gif

I think I might have solved the mystery of the familiar looking egg.

user posted image

remember this year's festival of eggs? or I could just be really tired and seeing similarities out of nowhere tongue.gif

Actually....

user posted image Uneasy egg

user posted image Gilded Bloodscale

When I first saw the uneasy egg I immediately remembered the gilded bloodscale egg.

The blue stripe eggs remind me of our current stripes...hmmm...

....methinks I see the makings of a cool lineage project here...

Actually....

user posted image Uneasy egg

user posted image Gilded Bloodscale

When I first saw the uneasy egg I immediately remembered the gilded bloodscale egg.

actually

It honestly looks like a duller bronze Tinsel egg smile.gif

which places are they located in?

Uneasy is in all biomes

Stripes is in alpine

Wobbly(pink) is in Jungle smile.gif

Oh yes, for the birthday celebration this year - it should be mentioned in that post? But really, I only have one pair each of the elemental dragons, because 1 male, 1 female, 1 hatchling of each stage is how I like my dragons? And I still summoned one. I was so excited! xd.png

But I worried about losing it view-bombing, so I only mentioned it to some close friends and only put it on one site and fogged it every time I had to be away. ^^;;;

ohh. I thought you meant they were changed again. Ah, yes, I do know that they were changed for the birthday.

I was wondering why the cave was empty. Haha.

Thank you TJ and spriters!