TJ09

2014-07-05 - July Release

OMG releases for my birthday (on the 7th) at least my day won't suck at all.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! wub.gif

Whoops, forgot all about the monthly release. Just caught a bunch on the last 5-minute drop - 4 pinks and 2 uneasy xd.png Gotta have to drop 2 pinks later to grab the stripeds.

Whoo! I need to drop some eggs, too many in one release.

Thanks TJ!!

Woo Hoo! Stars & Stripes Festive eggies (and something uneasy? too)!

Thanks TJ and spriters!

LOL Well to get my 6 (2 of Each) I had to release and avatar of change that I bred to freeze. I actually caught all mine this time so I am LOVING this release

Edit: OMG hatch already! TJ's are at 3d7h!!!!

Edited by Merlot

Yay! Got 2 of each... Was planning on getting one more but i summoned a GON instead biggrin.gif

Two of each new egg, each pair influenced with different genders. Thanks for the new release, TJ, although I still like the old midnight release time better. Spriters, thank you as well.

Putting my eggs in valley sherwood, i see TJ's EGGS? What!?

I managed to nab an uncomfortable one before taking the other two. I think. I will just grab one of each, for now.

Love the cute little hatchlings

The pink one and the uneasy hatched as well! The pink one seemed to be very active, and the uneasy one seems pretty mysterious

AHH! They are all so cute and adorable! The descriptions for the pink and orange/brown aren't what I usually see. <3

Caught 2 of each. smile.gif Might grab an extra pink.

The hatchlings are all very interesting. The blue and pink ones are just too cute for words (including their descriptions so far), and the red/orange one has me curious. Magic is weaker, huh? I hope I can mate it with a magi. laugh.gif

These are sooo weird lol but in a good way very excited to see what these turn out to be and I hope it's something I love enough to make an army out of =3 (I have high hopes for the pink ones xd.png)

Such cute little hatchlings! Thank you and congratulations, JOTB and Nectaris! :3

Blue-- water affiliated?

Pink-- not a clue? but kinda looks like Scooby Doo with a pink wig lol I think it is cute!

Reddish Egg-- maybe something to with undoing magic?

The Pink hatchie looks like a Fraggle to me with that mop of pink "hair" on its head.

I belive the name of the Uneasy one could be Iron-Blooded Dragon.In folklore it is commonly belived that iron/and or steel nullifies or weakens magic.Also a pun on blood,since the blood of mammals has iron on it (and thats is the thing that gives it that copperish taste).

I completely forgot about the monthly release! Good thing I noticed before I started breeding for a project again!