TJ09

2014-07-05 - July Release

actually

It honestly looks like a duller bronze Tinsel egg smile.gif

YUS! I was thinking that myself. Looks like a Bronze Tinsel, and a bit like the Pumpkin egg smile.gif

Oh yay a release! Already nabbed myself one of each. I consider this an early birthday present~

two weeks early bit still

Quick little edit because wow these were easy to catch considering all the people in the Alpine o-o

Edited by rampaging wyvern

What I want to know is, if an egg "makes you feel uneasy", then why would you pick it up in the first place? lol

Honestly, shouldn't it go to coast instead of alpine?

But mountains can get plenty of water, so what's wrong with them being in the alpine?

What biomes are they in?

There's a post a few above yours that says. I think users usually try to keep the information on ever page even if people don't use the wiki.

Caramel/uneasy all.

Blue alpine.

Cherry blossom/pink jungle.

What I want to know is, if an egg "makes you feel uneasy", then why would you pick it up in the first place? lol

Why do people go to haunted houses if they scare them? =o

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

The new hatchie sprites are so cuuute *resists the urge to break into TJ's scroll and hug them*

went to see the fireworks (postponed due to Aurthur) so i just caught my last one right under the wire. Now i have a set of each. woohoo!

I'm Japan Standard time and I could still catch two of each in the past 15 minutes or so. But please TJ, do not breed your Thuweds in the next 24 hours rolleyes.gif

Because this is how horror movies work?

Don't worry, you can still abandon, have your Vampires a bite and I assume your blade is also sharp? wink.gif

Finally got back from work and got rid of the 2 extra uneasy eggs, then caught pinks. Though I ended up with one more pink than I intended, because I can't do anything perfectly. laugh.gif

Hmm, of the hatchies I like the pink ones so far. *smacks them with the gender nao stick*

But mountains can get plenty of water, so what's wrong with them being in the alpine?

There's a post a few above yours that says. I think users usually try to keep the information on ever page even if people don't use the wiki.

Caramel/uneasy all.

Blue alpine.

get your logic outta here! *shoos with a broom*

Caramel/uneasy all.

Blue alpine.

I forget that the wiki exists half the time. Dx Thanks though.

I finally caught a pair of the orange eggs, now I have all three new types. Thanks TJ & crew!

Whew! *wipes off sweat from her forehead* Finally got my two of each! Now I need to wait for my Pinks to come off cool down to finish Influencing the Sakura/ pink ones and the blue striped ones!

Thanks TJ and Spriters!!!

I guessed that the uneasy one was a catacombs dragon or something, but i think Chaos dragon fits perfectly. I guessed the pink one may be a chatterbox dragon, but i don't know.

thanks for the new dragons!

but, well, i'm egg locked. not from the new ones. i looked all the time, if there would be a realease and thought finally on saturday morning, there would be none. i hope, all are common rolleyes.gif

Please do trades in the trading section. Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

Thank you very much TJ and wonderfully talented Spriters! smile.gif

The pink ones look like little chickens. I think they're wyverns. They all look good so far though.

Yup I know. Coast has more water so they would be happier o3o

Don't mind it so much anyway, I didn't mean it.

And I believe they were once on the coast. (Maybe they love water so much so 'escaped' from alpine to a place have plenty plenty plenty water.) xD