TJ09

2014-07-05 - July Release

All of the babies are lovely, but the bronze, 'uneasy' baby is my favorite. I love that color! Great job on all the eggs and babies, artists. I'm positive the adult dragons are going to rock! smile.gif

Thanks to TJ, too, for a great release!

I couldn't put my finger on what the pink one reminded me of, but I just realized...

user posted image

It kind of looks like a cherry blossom.

OMG, the red/pink hatchie! <3 (Dare I hope for more red and/or orange dragons?)

Aw, look at the new babies. <3

Finally managed to catch 1 of each new release. Now I'm impatient for them to get wings. X'D

I've abandoned an Avatar too, 2nd gen from a Gold Mother. Good luck finding it!

I can't wait to know how the new dragons are called, especially the uneasy ones!

Well, the Eneasy ones and the Pinks are between the Blusangs and Coppers, and the Blue stripes are above the Blusangs, so that narrows it down a bit.

I think the blue one might be called Bluetip or anything that starts with blue...judging by the wiki anyways

The pink one looks kinda weird with a shiny pink wig on its head, but its cute anyways.

Iron-blood would have been a good name, but it sorts before Cheese dragon, so that wouldn't have been possible.

That Uneasy one's description is very interesting. "Magic seems weaker when it is near" could it be an arch nemesis to the Magi Dragons?

And~ I mis-clicked on a pink one. I'll be gifting that when it it comes off cooldown. I already have two pinks and need a second blue-stripe.

Edited by Syiren

thanks spriters and TJ.

the striped one looks like a white tiger that I saw one day in the Completed Requests. I love it!

could the orange one be a changling dragon? would fit the sort order. i dunno. just a guess. not sure on the other two.

Catatonic  ninja.gif

I bet they are rarer. After all - what else drops in all biomes ..- er - metals... xd.png

I'm just going to repost my earlier speculation because...well, i'm kinda lazy. xd.png

My guess is that the Uneasys are probably dropping less when they appear because they're dropping in multi-biomes. And I don't think that's necessarily because they're going to be rarer like the Coppers, but because TJ recently added the location of where eggs are caught, and we know that we have at least one breed right now (Coppers) that breed various colors based on where their partners were caught. That addition of the location makes me think that breeding various versions of a given breed may become an expanded feature, which means that more multi-biome eggs will probably come out in the future, but probably more like at Lumina ratios than Coppers.

This release caught me by surprise, I didn't realize it was happening until I went to the biomes and saw the new eggs. I got two that made me feel uneasy and two pink and reds, I can't wait to see what they grow up into! I'll have to catch the last one once I unlock. Thank you TJ and spriters!

Finally got at least one of each breed. Still have no power though! Stupid hurricane.

Looking forward to seeing the new dragons. Until then I will simply enjoy the new eggs. Hurray for the release!

I ended up with three of the Blue eggs, xd.png. Wanted at least one of another type. Wish my darn Golden Tinsel would hatch faster...

Yay! Nice, flashy eggs!

(sighs over the 'You expected to see some eggs, but there are none to be found.' message) Oh well, I'll just have to be patient.

The hatchlings are very cute, especially the blue one.

Excited for a new red dragon.

Awwwww yeah. I'm eager to see what the blue striped egg hatches into!

Woo Hoo! Stars & Stripes Festive eggies (and something uneasy? too)!

Thanks TJ and spriters!

O_O

FIREWORKS. I HOPE THEY ARE FIREWORK DRAGONS

Two of each, plus an extra uneasy. biggrin.gif SO glad I happened to check the forum!

Can't wait to see what they all turn out to be; this is my favorite part of the game... wub.gif

Oh, the hatchies are so cute! I can't wait to see what they grow up into. The descriptions so far have me curious.

Thank you again, TJ and spriters!