TJ09

2014-07-05 - July Release

Have been gone all weekend and came back to find the release still going - huzzah! Got two of each within 5 minutes. The hatchies are adorable; can't wait to see final forms.

Thank you, TJ. With all the emphasis on the Encyclopedia I wasn't sure there would be a July release...

Thank you goes out to the Spriters, as well.

oh oh. I really like the pink S2 hatchie. The others look neat, to.

I still see chicken or turkey when I look at the pink one. Maybe turkeys wobble when they gobble. wink.gif

So far I think I like the caramel one best. If it's mature look is on par with the hatchie, it could make for some really nice Halloween and Fall lineages.

Took me a bit to get my second uneasy egg, but now I have two of each (and a random Fever because I hoard them)

ShorahNagi  Posted on Jul 6 2014, 10:59 AM

I see some kind of bird - but to me, I see more of a Crested Pheasant or other similar bird as opposed to the Condor/Vulture.

Of the three and what I've seen - I think it's going to be a toss up between the Red/Pink egg and the Blue egg for who will be my favorite (but we'll see what the adults hold as usually once I see the adults I change my mind)

Pheasant came to my mind also. and patience is a virtue but so far mine falls short lol

OMG, the hatchlings are so cute! biggrin.gif Can't wait to see the adults.

Missed the release at first but I found it now, and it was quite easy to get a pair of each! Hooray!

I think the bronze hatchling is now my favorite gendered baby. I can't wait to see the adults.

Aww, the hatchies matured! The Uneasys are adorable, the Puddles (I'm just going to call the blue ones that) look a little cat-like and the Pink/Red vulture/turkey/bird thing is...hmm. Not as pink as I was hoping. Kinda cute though.

Love these new eggs, especially the pink ones! I have 3 of those, 1 blue-capped & I'm saving room for an uneasy. I didn't even notice there were new eggs until I logged into Yarolds.

Aww, the hatchies matured! The Uneasys are adorable, the Puddles (I'm just going to call the blue ones that) look a little cat-like and the Pink/Red vulture/turkey/bird thing is...hmm. Not as pink as I was hoping. Kinda cute though.

almost reminds me of the roster joke on here. are we at lest getting a rooster after all. lol xd.png

I got the alpine release. I haven't been able to get the other eggies yet. Looks like everyone is trying to get them at once.

I'm loving the little blue babies and those magic-blocking gold ones. I'm.... kinda iffy on the pink thus far, but hoping for a beautiful finale!

almost reminds me of the roster joke on here. are we at lest getting a rooster after all. lol xd.png

Well, cockatrice were supposed to catch from chicken eggs that had been incubated by a toad...

got the last two i needed, nice release. now to wait for them to grow up to see if hoarding them is a good idea.

Huh, interesting little hatchies. I'm excited to see what they grow up into.

Woohoo, new eggs!! I'm so excited to start breeding them. The pink eggs are simply lovely looking!

OH, you guys! I recognize the wobbler. It's the almost mythical caturkake, a blend of a snake, a turkey, and a cat. It is unsteady on it's feet because the cat brain doesn't work the turkey feet well. It befriends dragons and tries to hatch their eggs.

It's never been seen in real life, so it was just speculation as to whether it really existed. I wonder where JOTB found one to model this one after?

got the last two i needed, nice release. now to wait for them to grow up to see if hoarding them is a good idea.

Indeed. I now have one of each. I actually have two of the pink and red wobbly one and the blue stripped egg. I only have one uneasy at the moment. So we'll see what they look like.

one more breed to get and I collected all from this release! biggrin.gif

I thought to I wont be here for release, because I just returned from vacation

OH, you guys!  I recognize the wobbler.  It's the almost mythical caturkake, a blend of a snake, a turkey, and a cat.  It is unsteady on it's feet because the cat brain doesn't work the turkey feet well.  It befriends dragons and tries to hatch their eggs.

It's never been seen in real life, so it was just speculation as to whether it really existed.  I wonder where JOTB found one to model this one after?

Now that you mention, it does look like a blend of a turkey and a cat. laugh.gif By the way, for a moment I thought caturkakes were real... xd.png I have that name reserved now. biggrin.gif (Though I'll give it back to you if you'd like to use it.)