TJ09

2014-07-05 - July Release

Catatonic ninja.gif

I bet they are rarer. After all - what else drops in all biomes ..- er - metals... xd.png

Do really no common eggs drop all biomes? (Doesnt keep track). blink.gif

An even number of eggslots would be better because then we can have eggs in pairs, properly influenced.

I'm waiting for those eggs to hatch as well. Why won't they hatch with so many views and ER time though? Is it because they are sick?

An even number of eggslots would be better because then we can have eggs in pairs, properly influenced.

I'm waiting for those eggs to hatch as well. Why won't they hatch with so many views and ER time though? Is it because they are sick?

They know they are popular and they are afraid that people will not like them anymore after they hatch...

Or they are slow ones. smile.gif

I forgot about the drop today, so I had to AP out my three blacks. I hope none of them end up alts! >.<

I got my three pairs and influenced them. Hopefully they won't be too hard to catch after the first day. smile.gif

This has actually been the easiest release for me to date. Granted, I'm visiting a cousin so I'm on a different computer than the one I usually hunt on, but still. :) Got one of each plus an extra "wobbly pink" one.

I was looking through the cave and noticed an odd lack of eggs;I went here to investigate in case it was something of the Enciclopedia and I discovered this tongue.gif.

I tried to snatch a Blue Stripes one,but I failed.Next (before all the eggs were stolen),I got a Uneasy one! biggrin.gif.I was not egglocked at the time,but I decided to abandon my recently-bred Black egg for making space for a new egg biggrin.gif

That could be the case xd.png I'm really looking forward to the hatchlings! I think I've seen those eggs around somewhere...the same color scheme, maybe while I was flipping through the completed list in dragon requests?

Is anyone else having trouble with the main Cave? I can't open the webpage for some reason.

We still have no power where I am due to the storm. My bf's phone internet only just started to work again and I have snagged a few eggs but it is not easy. sad.gif

Egg-locked with 5 new baby eggs. C:

Too bad I'm literally 5 dragons away from that silver trophy so I can get my 2nd Uneasy egg. ; ^ ;

Thank you TJ and spriters!

Oh no plenty do.

http://dragcave.wikia.com/wiki/Category:All_Habitats

Not counting the BSA breeds, you've got Blacks, Duotones, Grays, Fleshcrownes, Luminas, Two-Headeds, and Whites.

Ah... Rare or Not-rare.

I wish i knew. it was sort of nerve wracking trying to decide which dragon to grab TWO of to start with.

Edited by Silverswift

Wowza!.Managed to get 1 of each breed!.For the Blue Stripes,I had to abandon my recently-bred Nebula,and I struggled to get it (people kept nabbing it,but oddly it kept apprearing at the same spot) blink.gif .

I just realized...the egg that makes you feel a bit uneasy...is exactly the color of dried blood. ohmy.gif

I just realized...the egg that makes you feel a bit uneasy...is exactly the color of dried blood.  ohmy.gif

I never thought of it but now that you mention it...

The frustrating part is that I THOUGHT that I remember seeing an 'egg that makes you feel uneasy' before. The trouble being I can't remember where. I have been thinking and thinking trying to see if I can recall what dragon it went with but no luck at all. Will just have to wait til TJ's hatches. Maybe that will give me a hint. VERY irritating case of Deja Vu there.

Edited by Silverswift

*just got on*

... IT'S PINK!! Hooray for random unexpected release that I was not prepared for in the least. Goodbye little eggs that were on my scroll!

Edit: Yikes! These go fast! xd.png

Edited by Ashikara

aww yeah new eggs! this was totally unexpected but now i only need the pink one yaaay!! biggrin.gif

Decided to bounce my 2nd gen Avatar of Change out to the AP so I could pick up a 2nd pink and red egg xd.png Someone will be happy to catch that one in about 15 hours wink.gif

Got 2 of each, plus an extra uneasy egg. w00t!

That makes 2 Change Avatars then. I dumped my 4G in order to catch some new eggs.

I've abandoned an Avatar too, 2nd gen from a Gold Mother. Good luck finding it!

I can't wait to know how the new dragons are called, especially the uneasy ones!

OMG releases for my birthday (on the 7th) at least my day won't suck at all.

Happy early birthday! Hope you have a nice birthday!

The eggs have holes now cool.gif

I never thought of it but now that you mention it...

The frustrating part is that I THOUGHT that I remember seeing an 'egg that makes you feel uneasy' before. The trouble being I can't remember where. I have been thinking and thinking trying to see if I can recall what dragon it went with but no luck at all.  Will just have to wait til TJ's hatches. Maybe that will give me a hint. VERY irritating case of Deja Vu there.

It's really strange, but I feel the same way. I know I've read that description somewhere before but I can't remember where.