TJ09

2014-07-05 - July Release

Half a chicken, half a snake... I think the middle one is a basilisk.

user posted image

Edited by natli

Oooh these look neat biggrin.gif

I was only able to get one of the pink and blue and two of the orange (was aiming for two of the pink cause that egg is my favorite visually, but clicked an orange instead).

Hopefully I can pick up more after some current eggs hatch that I can't bring myself to get rid of... would have loved to get two of each tonight but I wasn't thinking enough to save the space.

Happy birthday Ylla!!

The pink ones look like little chickens. I think they're wyverns. They all look good so far though.

I thought the gendered ones looked like fruit! Maybe a pomegranate. But yeah, I can definitely see chicken. xd.png

Yay! I feel so lucky when I manage to get two of each new release. I love blue dragons, so I'm very excited.

Wow, july release! It's great! Thanks, TJ. \o/

Edited by Melibellule

I managed to grab one of each, but somehow got an extra blue egg.

If anyone is having trouble snagging one on your own, please PM me.

Now that I can, I'm going to abandon two extra blue ones in an attempt to get my hands on a pair of wobblies. *pokes GW egg in an attempt to make it hatch quicker*

I hope I can get another uneasy one (I'm getting one from trade) tomorrow, not too common hopefully.

I find it funny that four of my eggs are sick, but the lone blue one that isn't is my first catch. o.0

Edited by gregregreg

Yeah the pink ones definitely look like basilisks. And the blue striped ones look like silver tabby cats. I think they're my favorites so far.

I feel like you people are just looking at my scroll and making my eggs sick.

Shtaaaaaaap please people

I thought the gendered ones looked like fruit! Maybe a pomegranate. But yeah, I can definitely see chicken. xd.png

Well, they're pomegranate color. (Superchickenfruit dragons!)

And I see the resemblance to a basilisk, but I don't know if TJ would allow basilisks on the site, since they're well, half-chicken and half-snake. This is dragon cave. Not mythological beast cave (sadly).

I'm still pretty sure they're wyverns. Remember baby hellfires look like chickens too.

I figured there would be new eggies this month. Hey me first time catching them from my new residence:) smile.gif

Wow new eggs!! 3 different new dragons to look after,they are awesome!!

Thank you TJ & Spriters smile.gifsmile.gif

I feel like you people are just looking at my scroll and making my eggs sick.

Shtaaaaaaap please people

Just hide them?....

Are these eggs a temporary release or will they be permanent?

They're permanent. Only holiday dragons drop for a limited amount of time.

And I see the resemblance to a basilisk, but I don't know if TJ would allow basilisks on the site, since they're well, half-chicken and half-snake. This is dragon cave. Not mythological beast cave (sadly).

I think that allowing horses (Horse dragons), ponies (Waterhorse dragons) and um sugarwhateveristhat (Sweetlings) kind of proves this is a dragon cave in theory only lol

I think that allowing horses (Horse dragons), ponies (Waterhorse dragons) and um sugarwhateveristhat (Sweetlings) kind of proves this is a dragon cave in theory only lol

They still take the form of dragons though.

There got one of each at the 2 drop. Will get the 2nd lot next time. Off to bed I go. Two in the morning here. Thanks TJ. Just the thing to liven up my boring weekend biggrin.gif

They still take the form of dragons though.

That's right.

So the easy way out is assuming that's a basilisk-based dragon biggrin.gif

Awesome eggs! Can't wait to see what they look like when they grow up happy.gif