TJ09

2014-07-05 - July Release

Hatchlings all look cute, is that a pink turkey? laugh.gifwub.gif Can't wait to see grownups!

That red/pink baby is freaking me out. It gives me the heebie jeebies because, frankly, it looks creepy. It's neck looks bald, like a vultures and it's got what looks like blood covering and dripping off it's face. I can't help but be reminded of a vulture up to it's neck in a carcass, feeding, with blood everywhere. Yikes! But I like it. And I'm probably dead wrong. lol

And the blue baby's wings look like stars. smile.gif

I can't zoom in to get a closer look and I do need glasses, plus I just woke up and I'm bleary eyed and half asleep, but that's what it looks like atm.

Edited by MedievalMystic

Thank you TJ & Spriters biggrin.gif

I love the new dragons, they are awesome!! laugh.gif

Are these eggs a temporary release or will they be permanent?

Thank you TJ & Spriters biggrin.gif

I love the new dragons, they are awesome!! laugh.gif

Are these eggs a temporary release or will they be permanent?

Permanent.

----

Thanks to this release, now its impossible to trade my 3Gen Tinsel. tongue.gif But at least i got one Brown release. smile.gif

I managed to snag 2 of each egg, they all look pretty neat laugh.gif . I think the pink looks rather interesting, and judging by the blue's description it probably likes water.

Hatchlings all look cute, is that a pink turkey?

That was my first thought.

Wow, the hatchies are S2's already! I can't wait to see the adults!

Nice job spriting, JOTB and Nectaris! smile.gif

Was it definitely decided that they would be re-released?

I know that there was a thread about it, but I thought that it was closed because everyone had a chance to post an opinion and now it was up to TJ to decide. Unless TJ has made a post about them returning, then I think it's still up in the air. Also, even if they do get the go ahead to come back, that doesn't necessarily mean that they'll be re-released right after that. Sometimes there's a bit of a wait between accepted suggestions and implementation.

So I wouldn't take them not being in this release to mean anything in particular about them. smile.gif

I THINK Lyth is cleaning up the sprites before they reappear; I believe they are coming back...

LOVE the hatchies - especially the one I liked the egg description of the most - the caramel one smile.gif

I reckon the brown one is called the 'Common Dragon' because it's all biomes, it's plain and magic is weaker around it.

With the shape of the body, the different coloured head/neck and the greenish tips on the feathered wings and the tail I think the pink egg might be a cockatrice dragon.

where do you get the red egg? (the third one)

edit; they were temporarily taken away, or am i incorrect?

Edited by Ashes The Second

Going on the vulture theme for the pinks: Condor perhaps?

I don't think common or condor will work. They sort between canopy and cheese.

Edited by ainisarie

Not that I know of. Jungle, if you mean pink with red stripes.

They are dropping in all biomes, in the middle of other eggs.

Going on the vulture theme for the pinks: Condor perhaps?

Am I the only one that DOESN'T see a vulture when the look at the pinks?

I think they sort of look like Chinese Pheonixes, personally. I wonder if they are a wyvern breed, because they do NOT appear to have front limbs other than wings ( though admittedly on hatchies that is hard to tell and I may be entirely and completely wrong). I am not sure. We will have to wait for TJs to mature before we know for sure. That is always the hard part for me... the waiting.

Edited by Silverswift

Am I the only one that DOESN'T see a vulture when the look at the pinks?

I think they sort of look like Chinese Pheonixes, personally. I wonder if they are a wyvern breed, because they do NOT appear to have front limbs other than wings ( though admittedly on hatchies that is hard to tell and I may be entirely and completely wrong). I am not sure. We will have to wait for TJs to mature before we know for sure. That is always the hard part for me... the waiting.

I see some kind of bird - but to me, I see more of a Crested Pheasant or other similar bird as opposed to the Condor/Vulture.

Of the three and what I've seen - I think it's going to be a toss up between the Red/Pink egg and the Blue egg for who will be my favorite (but we'll see what the adults hold as usually once I see the adults I change my mind)

Just saw the winged hatchlings, those are adorable. Loving the Uneasy so far, they're all great though. Like the idea of the Pink one being a Cockatrice, that wouldn't fit as its name considering where it and the Uneasy sort though. Not sure what to make of the Bluetip right now, looks rather like a crouched lizard.