TJ09

2014-07-05 - July Release

Oh noes, I missed the hatching of the babies! sad.gif

*goes to wiki instead*

I'm really looking forward to the pink one - it looks like they just might have feathered wings wub.gif

Just got to my computer tried to get eggs their are no eggs at all to be found

They're still dropping. Just saw them again. After a few minutes, it says that. Then they drop again.

I guess at least one will be rare.

Rares are becoming rarer after every common release. tongue.gif

Every release someone says "Those will be rare"

The blue striped one sorts between "Bloodscale" and"Bluna" so I think it starts with a Blo or Blu. My guess is that it is the blue something.

Darn!! On vacation with "spotty" internet.... Every time I get on the eggs aren't dropping 😢. Haven't caught even one 😢😔. Oh well, back to the cave to stalk again.....

Darn!! On vacation with "spotty" internet.... Every time I get on the eggs aren't dropping 😢. Haven't caught even one 😢😔. Oh well, back to the cave to stalk again.....

They are being very easy to catch; I think you will find they are still easy to catch when you are able to get on more reliable internet. <3

Got one blue and one pink now. The blue hatchie is my favourite so far, really cute! To me, it looks like a Pygmy, but that's unlikely because the egg is too big. The pink one looks weird, like a dressed up turkey. wink.gif The uneasy one is pretty mysterious, I wonder if it will indeed have special powers.

None of them seem to be re-released Frills, or did I miss a piece of news saying this won't happen after all?

Well these hatchies all look very interesting.

The pink one looks like a rooster to me!

None of them seem to be re-released Frills, or did I miss a piece of news saying this won't happen after all?

Was it definitely decided that they would be re-released?

I know that there was a thread about it, but I thought that it was closed because everyone had a chance to post an opinion and now it was up to TJ to decide. Unless TJ has made a post about them returning, then I think it's still up in the air. Also, even if they do get the go ahead to come back, that doesn't necessarily mean that they'll be re-released right after that. Sometimes there's a bit of a wait between accepted suggestions and implementation.

So I wouldn't take them not being in this release to mean anything in particular about them. smile.gif

wow thx i have two off them but it also means i cant get other dragons lol wacko.gifsad.gifsmile.gifthumbs_up.png

I kinda dislike the hatchlings so far, with the red/orange one looking slightly better. Excited to see what the adults are going to look like, though!

Edited by flitzthesoulreaper

I actually caught some new releases during the new release period for a change...

I actually caught some new releases during the new release period for a change...

Hah, I almost missed it too. Dunno why I even checked DC today. Glad I'm not late for the party. I got my batch and accidentally caught a Seragama too. Pity we're not getting dimorphism though.

Also, can't remember any of these from the completed list. Does TJ actually still use dragons from the list or just what spriters send him? I might have to change the way I handle spriting from now on. :/

Edited by flitzthesoulreaper

Also, can't remember any of these from the completed list. Does TJ actually still use dragons from the list or just what spriters send him? I might have to change the way I handle spriting from now on. :/

From most recent releases, falconiforms, fevers, and brutes were from completed.

From most recent releases, falconiforms, fevers, and brutes were from completed.

I thought it was only the Brutes and Fevers. I still think the trend has shifted quite a bit though. Thanks for the info!

I just woke up and the first thing I did was come here to see the hatchlings. laugh.gif They look very interesting, especially the pink one. I can't wait to see the adults!

Whoo! My first release I've actually noticed/been online for xP

Last night (between 4am and 6am my time xd.png) I only managed to catch two uneasy's (I wager that they're gonna be called Chakra-Blockers, based on sort-order and description, but I'm probably wrong!) and a Bluetip, but this morning I managed to get two wobble turkeys as well! smile.gif

It's much easier now that things have calmed down. Eggs drop every 5 minutes on the dot and last a minute or two most times. Click everything and you'll get anywhere between none and all of your clicks.

just realised they won't be dimorphic - pity, but new Releases are always exciting

All of the babies are beautiful! The bronze/black baby was my favorite from the get go and is even more so now. I'm glad that I got 3 of those eggs! Those colors are some of my favorites. Can't wait to see the adults!

Edited by MedievalMystic