Nyastara

Guardian of Nature breeding

Blue-Banded gave me a Creation: http://dragcave.net/lineage/NQagd

OMG!!! I was so hoping for this! Now if my silly GoNs will cooperate once I'm no longer locked..... >_>

(also really hoping for a destro from a Cassare... I believe that would be a beautiful combination too!)

In breeding GoNs - specifically with CB Golds, has anyone gotten a Gold rather than the Avatar from such a breeding?

~Question moved~

Edited by _Z_

Answer copied (original here):

Yes. I haven't tried with a silver, but I assume it's also possible.

Looks like.

Does anyone here have an Avatar from GoN x Falconiform? I'd really like to at least SEE one, so far all my attempts and anyone I asked only ever made Falconiform eggs. sad.gif

Does anyone here have an Avatar from GoN x Falconiform? I'd really like to at least SEE one, so far all my attempts and anyone I asked only ever made Falconiform eggs.  sad.gif

http://dragcave.net/lineage/qU3yO

http://dragcave.net/lineage/y1hwn

I do... both from June though ^^

I think avatars stopped producing, they were good before but now all mine keep having fails :/

Edited by lollipop00

Does anyone here have an Avatar from GoN x Falconiform? I'd really like to at least SEE one, so far all my attempts and anyone I asked only ever made Falconiform eggs. sad.gif

I only had Falco's so far wink.gif

Well, I tried breeding a Cassare with a GoN and a Carmine with another GoN.

At least they bred.

I tried breeding them with my Avatars.

Cassare X Avatar of Destruction = Reject

Carmine x Avatar of Change = No interest

Cassare x Avatar of Creation = Cassare

It's likely these two are neutral breeds.

Edited by FlyingDragona

Mine gave me a Falconiform, too. rolleyes.gif

Mine are only giving falconiforms too. sad.gif I got avatar in every attempt when bred with magma, but my GoNs have only been giving me fails since I started with falconiforms. I think I'm going to drop this pairing for a while until more success stories surface..

Bred my GoN with one of my Cassare Dragons again, and so far I've had only another Cassare egg. It's possible the Cassare Dragon is either neutral, or we're not having any luck getting an Avatar egg if it's not neutral.

I think it might be safe to put Tinsels on the Neutral list, I've just bred number four.

I think it might be safe to put Tinsels on the Neutral list, I've just bred number four.

It's such a gorgeous combination, quite honestly if I could do that I'd try for a checker with a GoN and something non-avatar, like.....ummmmm.....hmmmmm.....maybe purple, maybe silver, I dunno, it's just so great!!!!!

Falconiform: When we first started breeding these, hubby and I had success with that combo, but not lately - maybe there are now enough that whatever ratio there is, is filled.

In fact, the last two tries any of us made were refusals sad.gif

Edited by daba555

It's such a gorgeous combination, quite honestly if I could do that I'd try for a checker with a GoN and something non-avatar, like.....ummmmm.....hmmmmm.....maybe purple, maybe silver, I dunno, it's just so great!!!!!

*blushes* Thank you!

Edited by prpldrgnfr

Does anyone know how GoNs are supposed to behave in holiday breeding season? I hope they're going to produce holidays, but was it mentioned somewhere?

Got a brute from a GoN x brute pair, which seems to show that breeding avatars is getting a little harder than it used to be. I just need them to give me one more destruction avatar for freezing...