Nyastara

Guardian of Nature breeding

One of my Gonkins just grew up, http://dragcave.net/lineage/pWouK, and another grows up in the morning.

I can try again for Avatars in two days, and I can try Summon again at the same time. Wish me luck!

Edited because another Gonkin grew up this morning, http://dragcave.net/lineage/Wtrwa. <3

Edited by dragongrrl

Is it confirmed that GoN's can't breed with Heartseekers at all? Or are they just really picky?

Is it confirmed that GoN's can't breed with Heartseekers at all? Or are they just really picky?

Not confirmed yet but all known pairs refused.

I suppose when you breed two Avatars of the same kind, they'll always produce the egg of their kind, not one of the other two, right?

This looks as pretty as I hoped! smile.gif Now, if I could only get some 2G White Gonkins. xd.png

*salivates* That's really pretty. Nice choice of pairing!

Oh that is gorgeous! <3 :D

Just bred my Destruction with a Sunstone and got a refusal, and my Creation with a Falconiform and got a Destruction. (Which I sent to the AP in the hopes that it goes to someone with few/without any Avatars/GoNs. ^-^) Waiting on my Change to grow up, but I'm not sure what I'm going to breed it with yet. Maybe a Sunsong or GW?

One of my Gonkins just grew up, http://dragcave.net/lineage/pWouK, and another grows up in the morning.

I can try again for Avatars in two days, and I can try Summon again at the same time. Wish me luck!

Edited because another Gonkin grew up this morning, http://dragcave.net/lineage/Wtrwa. <3

Wow, you were lucky with summoning the GoN. Summoning on Leaping day, that's incredible! Congrats on that smile.gif

Back on the subject, for those who are wondering about the 2nd gen avatar breeding results, I've made a list of all results I've found so far here. One of the surprising things I found was that both normal and Alt Sweetlings CAN be bred with Avatars and they will give Change (both normal and Alt Sweetling) and Destruction (normal Sweetling).

I've made the list based on what I've found on the forums and hunting the Allure of Neglected Dragons hatchery. It's a nice bonus for viewing and clicking dragons smile.gif

Thanks, everyone for posting your results!

@Nyastara: I noticed you still have the Tinsel Gold as one which hasn't been tested yet, but I've already tested it, like I posted here. There was no result yet, but there was no refusal so it can be tried again.

Also, I think someone posted breeding with a Striped Black, result was not an Avatar, but there was a result I think. Don't remember who posted it where, though.

Thought I'd let you know smile.gif

Edited by Sheriziya

Is anyone else (besides me) getting a higher ratio of refusals with breeding Avatars this week?

Had 3 refusals on Monday, and 1 today, so far...

I didn't have any refusals at all before that.

*edit to add:

My GoN's did breed successfully today.

It's just my 2nd gen Avatars have been refusing.

Edited by Dryadia

Is anyone else (besides me) getting a higher ratio of refusals with breeding Avatars this week? 

Had 3 refusals on Monday, and 1 today, so far...

I didn't have any refusals at all before that.

I'm getting a lot of refusals too. My only GoN just refused a CB Ice and last week three of my dragons refused their mate. I've never had this many refusals before. sad.gif

Both of my adult GoNs gave avatars this week - one with a Black Marrow and one with a Solstice. Last week neither gave an avatar.

My male GoN refused a potential Magma mate this morning, however my female GoN finally gave me my very first Avatar, a little Egg of Destruction! wub.gif

I was beginning to feel like my Avatar breeding might take as long as Summoning. rolleyes.gif

Breeding attempts to date:

1 Avatar

2 Gonkin

2 No egg or No interest

1 Refusal

Here's another Heartseeker refusal:

user posted image

This female GoN also refused a Silver male, so it could just be her... but there's been a few refusals noted to date with the Heartseekers. Wonder why they're refusing so adamantly?

On the other hand, my male GoN is breeding reliably having bred three Avatars since they were introduced.

My Avatar of Creation just laid an Avatar of Destruction, from a Hellhorse. My first of that kind!

My avatar of creation refused a swallowtail mate last week but did produce an egg today (another avatar of creation, with a black tea mate).

My GoN has refused a falconiform mate last week. Not ready to breed yet this week.

I hope GoNs can breed with Alt. Sweetlings :S I'd LOVE to see that as a lineage!

Edited by Wahya