Nyastara

Guardian of Nature breeding

I thought a type of dragon could breed only one type of avatar, but I just had a look to one of my Avatar of Change: I Always bred it with a White and the first time I got an avatar of change and the following an avatar of creation blink.gif

Is this normal?

http://dragcave.net/progeny/NcXys

I thought a type of dragon could breed only one type of avatar, but I just had a look to one of my Avatar of Change: I Always bred it with a White and the first time I got an avatar of change and the following an avatar of creation blink.gif

Is this normal?

http://dragcave.net/progeny/NcXys

Maybe it could have something to do with the "secondary element" TJ mentioned here? If the primary and secondary elements of a breed are aligned with different Avatar types, then that would make this possible. Either way, this is a very interesting result, and I do hope it's not a glitch.

GoN with White makes a Creation, so any Avatar bred to a White can make a Creation, too.

Just a question, does anyone know if there is a chance that GoN x Shimmer produces a Shimmer? *crosses fingers and hopes*

GoN with White makes a Creation, so any Avatar bred to a White can make a Creation, too.

Ah, right, missed that, sorry >_<

I'm really curious if the new July dragons will be able to produce Avatars.

I don't see a reason why they won't.

BTW,did you get any explaination why some dragons don't breed avatars?

I just hope they're not neutral. wink.gif

Nope, no information here about that...I'm as clueless as you are. happy.gif

But TJ wrote in his announcement that:

There will be more information on the element system later (including as part of the encyclopedia)...

He also provided this snipped of information:

To provide some basic details now: There's a level of abstraction between alignment and a specific breed. Each breed has one primary element (and sometimes a secondary element). For example, deep seas are water element (for obvious reasons). Then, elements are affiliated with an alignment. Water, as it happens, falls under creation.

There are four elements associated with each alignment, and one element for "neutral," for a total of 13 elements.

Edited by Nyastara

Recently, my GON bred successfully with a Deep Sea and gave me a Avatar of Creation! C:

Um...I'm not sure if it's right to ask here, and I apologize if my post is at the wrong place......

My question is, has anyone bred a Gold from GoN so far? huh.gif

I've seen a 2G Silver from a GoN father, but I'm not sure if there's any Gold.

Oh and congrats to anthystfire, I believe that you give a big help to the GoN breeding list! laugh.gif

I don't know if this is helpful or not: http://dragcave.net/progeny/11Wia since it's an avatar x a Royal Crimson. The pair has produced both.

Yes. I haven't tried with a silver, but I assume it's also possible.

Looks like.

Today's the first day I didn't get an Avatar egg by breeding my GoN's, and received a red egg. The list already put them on the avatar of destruction column but it's interesting to see them not breed the avatar after having pretty good success otherwise.

GON + Cassare= Cassare boop

I'm waiting on the fog to clear to see what GON + Carmine is.

Fog glitch fixed. GON and carmine produced carmine

Edited by Jazeki

My GoN x Nocturne pair gave me a Nocturne, and ALL my breeding attempts with Falconiforms resulted in Falconiform eggs.

My Cassare also produced a Cassare with my GoN.

Bred one of my GONs with a Deep Sea and got a Deep Sea egg. First time I got a GONkin with that particular guy.

And I'm also loving the GON x Blue-Banded producing a Creation! :'3