Nyastara

Guardian of Nature breeding

Thanks for showing the links, at least now I know it IS possible.

Yeah, my GoNs aren't producing as many Avatars as they used to, maybe 1 in 4 instead of 4 in 4.

My niece just bred an Avatar from GoN/Falconiform tonight. She was shocked because she's been breeding hard to get pairings and then using all the fails for ND experiments, and suddenly it didn't fail! xd.png

She fogged it for the night, but I can add a link tomorrow so there's further confirmation that they're breeding Avatars.

I was shocked when I got an Avatar from GoN/Fever because Fevers are usually so stubborn about breeding anything but more Fevers. rolleyes.gif

I was hoping someone had bred an Avatar from GoN...

Anyone? I have seen several that got Undine's, but no Avatars yet?

I was hoping someone had bred an Avatar from GoN...

Anyone?  I have seen several that got Undine's, but no Avatars yet?

I got an Avatar of Creation through that pairing! http://dragcave.net/lineage/FpnXG

Edited by oddsoxdi

Anyone have any luck getting a FAIL from GoN x Gold?

Anyone have any luck getting a FAIL from GoN x Gold?

Answer copied (original here):

Yes. I haven't tried with a silver, but I assume it's also possible.

Looks like.

Just bred my GoN with my Cassare... and it has given me yet another Cassare egg. That makes number 5.

I think it's probably safe to say that Cassare are most likely neutral and that they won't produce an Avatar; I haven't seen reports on getting an Avatar from Cassares, and I'm pretty sure a lot of users have tried though I haven't seen many Cassare x GoN related reports either.

Has anybody gotten a destruction from a fever recently? Been trying both my pairs for a few weeks and nothing but fevers and no interests. I thought it would be a really pretty lineage, but they won't cooperate. =p

(I've been doing fine getting pb destructions and just last week I got a change and creation from random stairs.)

I got a Fever yesterday. sad.gif

Thanks for reporting! Wondering if I should give up for a while. Maybe I'll just try to breed some avatars to the AP. x3

Bred my 5th Imperial Fleshcrowne so I'm guessing they are neutral as well? Unless I just have horrible luck lol.

Edited by Mayuhito

One of my avatars of destruction has rejected two different copper dragons. Unusual to say the least, has anyone gotten successes with coppers?

Bred my 5th Imperial Fleshcrowne so I'm guessing they are neutral as well? Unless I just have horrible luck lol.

I believe they are neutral.

One of my avatars of destruction has rejected two different copper dragons. Unusual to say the least, has anyone gotten successes with coppers?

I once had a white refuse three mates in a row (all whites I specifically bred to be its partner) before finally finding one that worked, so it could just be a row of bad luck.

Aha well that would have been helpful to look at before, of course I've been obliviously breeding them for over a month now rolleyes.gif.

I think it can be marked as confirmed now lol

Anywho thank you for the reply sock! smile.gif

Has anybody gotten a destruction from a fever recently? Been trying both my pairs for a few weeks and nothing but fevers and no interests. I thought it would be a really pretty lineage, but they won't cooperate. =p

(I've been doing fine getting pb destructions and just last week I got a change and creation from random stairs.)

munificent managed to breed this on the 19th of August.

And yes, they're super pretty. *_*

(Edit: Also, I bed this on the 4th of August. Nonetheless, for the last destruction avatar I need, I keep despairing, too - I traded the first avatar of destruction from my female GoN away (for a bloodswap IOU) and since then, all I've been getting out of her are fevers. tongue.gif The same is true for my girlfriend's scroll and for the scroll of the user I arranged the bloodswap with. xd.png)

Edited by pinkgothic

munificent managed to breed this on the 19th of August.

And yes, they're super pretty. *_*

(Edit: Also, I bed this on the 4th of August. Nonetheless, for the last destruction avatar I need, I keep despairing, too - I traded the first avatar of destruction from my female GoN away (for a bloodswap IOU) and since then, all I've been getting out of her are fevers. tongue.gif The same is true for my girlfriend's scroll and for the scroll of the user I arranged the bloodswap with. xd.png)

Grr, the lucky duck!

Thankies. Maybe I'll keep trying one of may pairs and breed the other for the AP. xP I wish luck to you in breeding what you need again, lol.

Has anyone tried the PyralSpites yet ?

The one I heard had No interest.

Yes, I do know some are still growing but it would be nice for some more people to breed them together.

Edited by lollipop00

Well, I got a Spessartine egg from mine. :\

It's in the Departures thread, now, so I won't post the lineage. :P

Well, I got a Spessartine egg from mine. :\

It's in the Departures thread, now, so I won't post the lineage. tongue.gif

Aww well thanks for trying.

I would breed mine but I still have 7 hours and I just barely bred my GoNs last night xd.png