Nyastara

Guardian of Nature breeding

Have the users who already have adult Desipises tried to breed them to a GON? *is so super curious if they will produce destructions*

I was hoping they would considering their color scheme is about the same as the Destruction egg. That is going to be a gorgeous lineage. I'm looking forward to creating my own. happy.gif

Anyone out there who successfully produced a 2nd gen avatar with a Pyralspite parent? (lineage link would be great)

Has anyone actually gotten an Avatar from GoN x Brute? This is getting frustrating!

Pyrope x GoN gave a Pyrope sad.gif

Edited by Red2111

Anyone out there who successfully produced a 2nd gen avatar with a Pyralspite parent? (lineage link would be great)

I've tried mine but keep getting Pyralspite eggs. In fact, I tried one as soon as it grew up when they first came out. I wonder if they are neutral?

I've tried mine but keep getting Pyralspite eggs.  In fact, I tried one as soon as it grew up when they first came out.  I wonder if they are neutral?

Their encyclopedia page says, "Elemental Affinity: Earth" (part of the Creation group)

Edited by Ruby Eyes

Has anyone actually gotten an Avatar from GoN x Brute?  This is getting frustrating!

I'm sorry to say that, but I can even top your number of failures.

(I would have stopped trying long ago, but I have to fulfill a Destruction Avatar IOU from this combi. Starts to feel as if I've locked my female GoN with that forever. sad.gif )

What are some good combos for creating a checker with GoNs and Avatars? (If there is a thread for this, please let me know)

Right now, I'm making a male GoN/Avatar x female Vine checker (lineage so far), but I'd like to start one that includes the GoNs in the color scheme.

I'm sorry to say that, but I can even top your number of failures.

(I would have stopped trying long ago, but I have to fulfill a Destruction Avatar IOU from this combi. Starts to feel as if I've locked my female GoN with that forever. sad.gif )

Feels your pain.

I owe a Silver Tin from this pairing and I don't think they're *ever* gonna make one, and if they do, I'm never breeding them again unless someone *asks* for the Avatar. dry.gif

Since it hasn't been updated yet, Gon X Mistletoe = Avatar of Creation. I just bred one. smile.gif

Since it hasn't been updated yet, Gon X Mistletoe = Avatar of Creation. I just bred one. smile.gif

Thank you ytak, I've added them to the list. smile.gif

Any update info on breeding of Heartseeker or Sweetling for Avatar? I see

in first page it says they can't because it is not their season....but, other

holidays seem to work and it is not their season either.

Also, anyone success with Brute yet?

Season matters when a holiday dragon is neutral towards GoNs, which means they make no Avatars of their own - so the only thing they *can* ever breed is their own holiday breed, during their season.

Heartseekers and Sweetlings are neutral and the Avatars are everything but neutral. The non-Guardian of Natrue parent has to give down a non-neutral element.

Every dragon whose elemental affinity is neutral will breed only his/her own breed.

In the case of Heartseekers and Sweetling they will only breed in Valentine season. wink.gif

Edited by Tigerkralle

Of course, they (edit: Avatars, not GoNs) behave like any other breed this way: they either breed true or the mate's breed. smile.gif

Edited by Ruby Eyes

My GoN X Heartstealer breeding resulted in a refusal. Not entirely surprising since Heartstealers are apparently neutral.

bump for results from the Plates, Rivers and Gems

Sadly, my attempts were inconclusive. My GoNs had either refusal or no interest with my gemshards, and I bred a striped river egg from that one. I'll just have to wait until next week to try again haha.

Edit:

GoN/Striped River don't look half bad. biggrin.gif

Edited by zaverxi