Nyastara

Guardian of Nature breeding

Yeah, since they're still so new the ratios might be skewed. o3o We might find out in a week or two if they produce Avvies. Course it's still good to keep trying. :P

Almandine pyralspite + GoN = almandine pyralspite.

I kind of hope these do give us an avatar. I'm hoping for creation, since I think that would be prettiest. Then I can do a near-checker.

I kind of hope these do give us an avatar. I'm hoping for creation, since I think that would be prettiest. Then I can do a near-checker.

They don't really seem like they *create* anything, though. x: I was thinking Change, because that's the only one that seems to make sense (to me at least). Or, maybe each produces a different one, considering their different behaviors? Maybe the Almandines are Destruction, Spessartines are Creation, and Pyropes are Change, or something like that? (just putting random ones together :P)

They might end up neutral, though. x:

Same here.

Coast Pyralspite (Orange) x female GoN: Lineage

Another try of male GoN x Coast Pyralspite gives no egg.

Update:

A third try (also male GoN x coast Pyralspite) gives pyralspite egg. Lineage

Edited by CuteDragons

Coast Pyralspite (Orange) x female GoN: http://dragcave.net/lineage/UVZDd

Pyralspite egg made. No avatar.

I have a secret wish about all these neutral breeds that doesn't give you an avatar when you breed them with a GoN. I'm hoping that a new kind of Avatar will be introduced in the future: a green Avatar of Balance. The actual neutral dragons will be the ones that you need in order to create it.

I've also noticed that there are a lot more Creation-aligned species than change and destruction ones. I would like if they could be balanced.

Edited by Naruhina_94

I think they're all giving the Pyralspites because that dragon is so new and the ratios are still skewed to making them rather than the Avatars. Could be wrong tho.

Reporting two more Almandines.

They don't really seem like they *create* anything, though. x: I was thinking Change, because that's the only one that seems to make sense (to me at least).

Don't worry, the choice of Avatar will make sense once we get the Encyclopedia. wink.gif

Well, you have to remember all dragons have an element that sorts under Creation, Change, or Destruction.

These guys are attuned to a specific mineral, and are fiery. So if we assume that TJ paid attention to this and possibly sorted them as 'earth' or 'fire', assuming those are valid elements, they probably produce the same avatar as other earthy or fiery breeds.

If they do produce an Avatar, then, it will probably be either Creation because that's what Greens, Stones, and Geodes produce, or Destruction because that's what Reds and Spitfires produce.

I honestly have no idea what they'll make though.

Edited by TheCompleteAnimorph

For Science, I just tried my three GoNs with Pyralspites. Got one Pyralspite, a no interest and a no egg. Not very conclusive. rolleyes.gif

But is it possible that they may be a neutral breed?

It's been a few weeks, I would expect the ratios to balance themselves by now.

Of course, I wouldn't know; I don't have a GoN to breed Pyralspites with.

I hope they aren't neutral!

Well if anyone can get TJ to change their status, it's you! wink.gif

I just bred my GoN x Pyralspite (Almandine) and got an Almandine (Lineage). I googled first to see if there was any word on this, but I only found this thread. I decided I would test too, because I need another Almandine anyway. xd.png

Well if anyone can get TJ to change their status, it's you! wink.gif

No need to change anything, they aren't neutral. I'd like to direct everyone's attention to the Pyralspite's encyclopedia page... wink.gif

No need to change anything, they aren't neutral. I'd like to direct everyone's attention to the Pyralspite's encyclopedia page... wink.gif

I haven't unlocked that yet! xd.png

I unlocked enough to know! laugh.gif

ETA:and I was right about Tinsels! However, I'm stating to think Avatar x Tinsel is only ever gonna make Avatars dry.gif .

Edited by prpldrgnfr