Nyastara

Guardian of Nature breeding

As much as I love Falconiform Wyverns, I'm a tiny bit disappointed to get two in a row from one of my GoNs instead of Avatars... dry.gif

Got an Albino from one breeding (they seem to be neutral) and a Skywing from my other pair.

Haven't passed this way in a long time, are sweetlings still always a refusal? Has there been any sources why?

I'd have more avatars if my female GoN would stop refusing everybody... the only thing she's bred with so far has been a blusang.

I'd have more avatars if my female GoN would stop refusing everybody... the only thing she's bred with so far has been a blusang.

Well, at least my female Gon just doesn't care for a mate or gives the non-avatar egg.So far no refusals. My Male has produced an Avatar each time bred -- with the exception of the first breeding

Have others had issues with their F GoNs??

I may influence my 3rd Male---

Edited by dragonpuck

Haven't passed this way in a long time, are sweetlings still always a refusal? Has there been any sources why?

Yep, nobody's reported anything other than a refusal, so the common thought is that sweetlings are one of the "neutral" breeds. No official confirmation one way or the other as of yet.

Yep, nobody's reported anything other than a refusal, so the common thought is that sweetlings are one of the "neutral" breeds. No official confirmation one way or the other as of yet.

Thank you for the confirmation, that is sad to hear..

Just curious, has anyone tried breeding an Avatar with a GoN? Can it be done or will they refuse?

Do we know yet if Avatars will breed with each other? I'm kinda wanting to do a lineage where I use my two GoN's (once the third one grows up) to produce Avatars and then use those Avatar pairs to breed second-gens for others.

Do we know yet if Avatars will breed with each other? I'm kinda wanting to do a lineage where I use my two GoN's (once the third one grows up) to produce Avatars and then use those Avatar pairs to breed second-gens for others.

Yes, there've been people posting lineages in this thread of Avatar x Avatar offspring smile.gif

UPDATE

Added the following dragons to the "Neutral Dragons: (only produce non-Avatar eggs)" list.

• Albino user posted image
  • Bright Pink user posted image
  • Dorsal (purple & red) user posted image
  • Heartseeker user posted image(since it's not their season they refuse)
  • Pink user posted image
  • Sweetling user posted image(since it's not their season they refuse)

I searched through the thread but didn't see any posts about this - has anyone gotten a silver or gold instead of an avatar?

Just curious, has anyone tried breeding an Avatar with a GoN? Can it be done or will they refuse?

Thought I'd try it. Bred a Change to a GoN and got a a Change.

I searched through the thread but didn't see any posts about this - has anyone gotten a silver or gold instead of an avatar?

Yes. I haven't tried with a silver, but I assume it's also possible.

Yes. I haven't tried with a silver, but I assume it's also possible.

oh, thank you smile.gif I'll keep working on it, then.

UPDATE

Updated the "Avatar breeding (3rd gen or higher):" list:

When you breed an Avatar to an other dragon they produce either an:

• Avatar egg of the same kind as its Avatar parent user posted image
    • Avatar egg which the Non-Avatar parent would produce user posted image
    • Egg of the same kind as its Non-Avatar parent user posted image
  • Avatar egg of either the fathers or mothers kind (2 different avatars) user posted image
Avatar egg of its parents kind (avatars of the same kind) user posted image Avatar x GoN
  • Avatar egg of the same kind as its Avatar parent user posted image

Added to the "Neutral Dragons: (only produce non-Avatar eggs)" list:

• Pillow user posted image
All known breeding attemts resulted in Pillow eggs so far. (At least the ones people have send me lineage links of) Edited by Nyastara

Has anyone managed to get a Creation to breed with a Destruction ?

GoN x Valentine = got a Change. Which grew up and refused a Radiant Angel mate.

My Destruction bred with my Geode and gave me two different avatars! A Creation and a Destruction! I'm wondering if they can breed all three...

My Destruction bred with my Geode and gave me two different avatars! A Creation and a Destruction! I'm wondering if they can breed all three...

Nope. Destruction can make another Destruction like itself, or the Avatar type of its mate, like Creation from Geode. If you want a Change, you'll need to offer your Avatar another mate.

Nope. Destruction can make another Destruction like itself, or the Avatar type of its mate, like Creation from Geode. If you want a Change, you'll need to offer your Avatar another mate.

Aww, I had my hopes up and everything xd.png