Nyastara

Guardian of Nature breeding

GoN x Colossi was a Refusal, I wonder if that's just coinicidence or not...

My GoN x red Gemshard was a refusal. GoN x Colossus gave a Colossus.

My third GoN is male and none of my new females have grown yet, so I can't try a Striped River yet.

My attempts for a Blue Gem x GoN = Neutral And I just realized it was auto AP'd.

My attempts for a Blue Gem x GoN = Neutral And I just realized it was auto AP'd.

Atm the ratios are skewed in favour of getting the non-GoN parent's breed when trying to get Avatars from the new eggs. We probably won't know their Avatars until the ratios are balanced, or TJ adds them to the encylopaedia (hint, hint, with all the subtlety of a brick through a window)

Atm the ratios are skewed in favour of getting the non-GoN parent's breed when trying to get Avatars from the new eggs. We probably won't know their Avatars until the ratios are balanced, or TJ adds them to the encylopaedia (hint, hint, with all the subtlety of a brick through a window)

Ah didn't think of that. Yeah, we probably won't know if they're neutral or not.

Breeding the non-GoN species once does not mean they're neutral element. You can still get fails from those that produce avatars. I have a 2nd gen falconiform from GoN after all; nice checker I got going with them.

Ah didn't think of that. Yeah, we probably won't know if they're neutral or not.

Breeding the non-GoN species once does not mean they're neutral element. You can still get fails from those that produce avatars. I have a 2nd gen falconiform from GoN after all; nice checker I got going with them.

Indeed. I have a 3G Nhiostrife/Avatar checker of my own, plus a Blacktip who stubbornly refuses to breed an Avatar.

Two x Gemshards gave 1 no interest and 1 Gemshard.

Cheers!

C4.

My GemshardxGoN gave me two Gemshards. smile.gif

I was wondering about that until I got pointed to this topic. smile.gif

Three Gemshards x GoN = three Gemshard eggs (that auto'ed - someone'll have a nice find in a few days!).

Reporting another River egg from River x GoN.

I wonder if TJ waits with adding the new breeds until someone breeds an Avatar? I hope not! huh.gif

Has anybody tried to breed their Anagallis with a GoN? (Both of my GoN's are still on cooldown sad.gif )

Same here - [took out URL, as it's not mine any longer]

But it does look nice.

Edited by Fly-by-Night

Lineage link to an AoC (yes, finally) from Almandine

Only posting because I've never seen anyone manage to get anything other than Pyralspites out of Pyralspites.

thats great to know!! hopefully i can either breed or hunt down one from a Male Almadine for this Sweetling since sweetlings wont breed off season with GoN's. the Almadines are good stand-ins for them happy.gif

Reporting change avatar from Green Gem x GON. Lineage.

~dagon

Thanks for posting. I"d wondered what type of avatar they would make.

I imagine each of the new xenowyrms will breed by their mana types. Astrapi and Pyro will be destruction, Mageia and Chronos will be change, and Thalassas and Gaia will be creation. These lineages are going to look great if it's the case!

Avatar of Creation from Gaia Xenowyrm.

Already? ohmy.gif

This is pretty great news, honestly. I would love a huge GoN/AoC x Gaia checker, if they always produce this type of Avatar.