Nyastara

Guardian of Nature breeding

Avatar of Creation from Gaia Xenowyrm.

That look amazing!

But it wories me a little... Since you got an Avatar so soon, I wonde if the Xenos are really scarce right now.... I know Bird didn't want them to be rare, but this... :S

Also a Spirit Ward egg.

Edit: Has ANYONE gotten an Avatar out of them yet?

Edited by Gryphonic

New breeds were added to the encyclopedia, so that may help determine what avatars they'll breed now. I know some have already been determined, but I'm too lazy to search through the thread and do this, so...

Thalassa -> water -> Creation

Pyro -> fire -> Destruction

Mageia -> magi -> Change

Gaia -> life -> Creation

Chrono -> time -> Change

Astrapi -> lightning -> Destruction

Gemshard -> air -> Change

Spirit Ward -> light -> Creation

Colossus -> earth -> Creation

Striped River -> missing???

The Anagallis were added too, no notes, but I don't see the Greater Spotted Drakes, Hooktalons, or Magelights yet. Maybe it's work-in-progress, and they'll all be there by morning. smile.gif

Gaia -> Creation

Thalassa -> Creation

Chrono -> Change

Astrapi -> Destruction

We still need someone to post results for Mageia, Pyro (though I'm willing to bet it's Change and Destro rolleyes.gif ). Just tried both my GoN's against Colossi, and got 1 Colossus egg, which is no help.

3 breedings of GoN x Spirit Ward, 3 Spirit Ward eggs. All abandoned to the AP. xd.png

Change from Mageia (progeny list due to deliberately autoing)

A Mageia from the first breeding and a Spirit Ward from the third, so... well, at least people will find three nice eggs in the AP in a few days.

I'm surprised no one else had bumped this already.

So, any results from Lunars x GoNs yet?

I'm surprised no one else had bumped this already.

So, any results from Lunars x GoNs yet?

i'm sure they are light mana

Just tried GoN x Lunar and got a bronze out them, haha. I'm guessing it's too early to breed and get anything besides bronzes out of them. We'll probably have to wait a week or so before the ratios begins sorting themselves out~

Just tried GoN x Lunar and got a bronze out them, haha. I'm guessing it's too early to breed and get anything besides bronzes out of them. We'll probably have to wait a week or so before the ratios begins sorting themselves out~

Yeah, I was expecting that. But someone might get lucky.

Heh, how long did it take to get Avatars out of Spirit Wards again? rolleyes.gif

So someone already give it a try with the Lunar Heralds. I will try my luck with my own GoN next week. Not enough eggslots at the moment.

Edit: Is the Avatar of Creation from Spirit Ward Dragons confirmed?

Edited by Tigerkralle

I just tried it with all three of my GoNs, and they just gave me silver LHs. I guess someone will get a nice present in the AP in a few days, since I just had one egg slot.