TJ09

2014-05-03 - May Release

Yeah, these aren't really acting like rares compared to the Alpine. There are twice as many people hunting in the Volcano as in the Alpine, and the Volcano is emptying out in half the time as the Alpine. That checks out for me. smile.gif I'm not concerned.

I hope you're right. There are very few dragons that I really focus on hoarding, but these Blue Flames,...there's just something about their colors and designs that really draws me in. I think I'm definitely going to hoard them if only I can catch one.

you can see the hatchling by using the lineage link instead of the view

But it's not the complete picture. At least for the frosty one it seems to missing a little part of the tail. But it's showing most of it indeed!

Thanks for pointing it out smile.gif

you can see the hatchling by using the lineage link instead of the view

Thank you for that biggrin.gif

It's so cute and snowy.

No regular eggs, might as well be no eggs at all - I can't even pick up a CB gold possible when I moved the eggs ahead of it. Yet another event it feels like I wasn't even invited to. I tried six different eggs in that drop, and not one. I had ten minutes to collect seven (since I take the first seven in a biome, that's usually more than enough time, but not today!)

Hurrah. I guess I'll just breed this week's dragons. I probably won't even get a look at these eggs until NEXT May.

I love the flame one! So cool~ Reminds me of a Evil tri-horn wyvern

Edited by lollipop00

grrr,I have to get up in less than 5 hours, waited for the hourly drop to try and catch a few more - and DC freezes on me just for the hour drop - will be hard working 12 hours tomorrow... now I am not too happy about living in Europe, I had hoped to catch my load earlier than this

The hatchlings looks so pretty! The frost one looks shiny, and the flame one looks so pretty. I like black. <3

Blue flame hatchie is very cute! smile.gif

And this one:

Aww... It’s a cute baby dragon. It blends into the snow.

is blending in so well, I can't even see it! xd.png

+1 for the 1 PM on Saturdays release time. Sundays and midnights never worked out for me at all. Now, to get my mitts on these shiny little shells... laugh.gif

Edit: Omg the wee black hatchie. wub.gif

Edited by LibbyLishly

Lagie  Posted on May 3 2014, 06:08 PM

Blue flame hatchie is very cute! smile.gif

And this one:

Aww... It’s a cute baby dragon. It blends into the snow.

is blending in so well, I can't even see it!

LMAO Neither can I!! and I agree on the Blue Flame Hatchie

EVERYONE! YOU HAVE TO STOP LOOKING AT THE EGGS!!!

Don't worry, TJ's eggs and hatchlings are immune to death. If by some offchance they DID die, TJ can revive them.

>w< I wish I could have 8 egg slots, would make catching 4x4 easier always do 4 of each when new release 2m 2f

Don't worry, TJ's eggs and hatchlings are immune to death. If by some offchance they DID die, TJ can revive them.

Oh, okay. I did'nt know they are immune to death.

Can he revive ANY dragon?

zomg, i love the black and blue egg c: i managed to get a frost one, i hope it's not too late to join in the fray~

TJ IS the Cave's god. Ask, and...well, maybe! xd.png

Theoretically, yes. He codes the site after all. Think the only time he has was with a 1G Shimmer-Scale though.

Lol the Frost hatchling does not exist. xd.png