TJ09

2014-05-03 - May Release

Well, finally got one of the white ones. 

I am NOT digging this afternoon drop.

Not at all.

I fully agree. It was easier at midnight releases. I didn't have this much trouble last month and those coastal Drakes were gorgeous. I'm still admiring the design of its egg and I'm slowly building an army of those.

I'd love to build an army of Blue Flames if I can catch two for a breeding pair.

That may be the truth, I went to the Volcano at 5:40 and there were no eggs. So I must've been past that ten second window.

Maybe there will be a larger wave coming soon. Hopefully before the other species start popping back up.

Edited by Syiren

I'm glad I'm not the only watching the Kentucky Derby. I was hoping to catch some normal Horse eggs for today but I guess I will have to give up on that plan.

So are these eggs going to be Uncommon or Uncommon like Blusangs or rares?

I do have a CB Spring that will be another 10 hours to hatching.

Me to! I want Chrome to win! Im working on the horse eggs as well lol

Ohhh the eggs are cracking! Must be off to bed but can not wait to wake up to the hatchies!

All the best of luck to those still hunting smile.gif

EDIT: the xx:50 was still a pure drop in the volcano just a fast one for those still hunting

Edited by lilacamy931

Managed to grab 3 cold flames and 2 frost eggs in the last drop, so I'm up to 3 of each. Should be good for now, but if the hatchies are cute, I may come back and grab more later. :3

Anyone else noticed the Stage 5 of the Flaming cold of TJ's egg isn't there? The egg data is there, but the picture isn't.... I assume this glitch will be fixed, though smile.gif

EDIT: the xx:50 was still a pure drop in the volcano just a fast one for those still hunting

Yeah, these aren't really acting like rares compared to the Alpine. There are twice as many people hunting in the Volcano as in the Alpine, and the Volcano is emptying out in half the time as the Alpine. That checks out for me. smile.gif I'm not concerned.

Ooh, the eggs are cracking. Excited to see the hatchies~~

Soo no idea how I did this but I have a pair of each plus an extra frosty. Coooll.

*pokes TJ's eggs more* HATCH so I can go to bed

Their eggs look amazing.

Indeed they do. If I'd had room for more of 1 egg than the other I would have gone for an extra of the blue flame. The eggs are gorgeous and I have high hopes for the dragons that will hatch from them.

Anyone else noticed the Stage 5 of the Flaming cold of TJ's egg isn't there? The egg data is there, but the picture isn't.... I assume this glitch will be fixed, though smile.gif

Yeah, I can confirm that. smile.gif Wasn't altogether sure if it wasn't my browser playing up, even with a forced reload, so I didn't think to post about it.

Yeah, I can confirm that. smile.gif Wasn't altogether sure if it wasn't my browser playing up, even with a forced reload, so I didn't think to post about it.

The S1 frost hatchie's image is also broken, it seems. o.o

It hatched! Yay Hatchies~

But I cannot see anything.

Errr..... new variant..... The hatchling picture of the Frosty one is unfortunately not there. And it hatched!

Awwww.... I was so looking forward to seeing these!

Looks like the hatchies are missing xd.png I saw the open stage of the Alpine egg, at least. The other may be missing an egg stage, tho'.

Fix the image. I must see Hatchies!

Now we know. The hatchlings are little boxes. So cute!

I hope it gets fixed soon, I want to see them!

you can see the hatchling by using the lineage link instead of the view

hmm it seems that the file links of both the 5th egg stages and dead eggs are broken. Oh and the hatchling image is broken too.

Lets hit the instant "NOOOOO" button. xd.png

you can see the hatchling by using the lineage link instead of the view

Thank you for the tip!

Very cute Hatchie <3

yey! thanks! beautiful eggs!

I managed to grab one of each, being currently egg-locked...

I really do not have a fast internet connection, and it was reeeallly easy (third try for both)

Just hoping the next releases to be as nice&easy as this one.