TJ09

2014-05-03 - May Release

Love the new eggs and hatchies though the "snow" ones links seem to be broken as I can't see the image at all.

Oh, okay. I did'nt know they are immune to death.

Can he revive ANY dragon?

Well, TJ is the Code Master. I wouldn't be surprised if he had the power to revert a Zombie or a Vampire if he wanted to.

That or he has a pet Ho-oh with an unlimited supply of Sacred Ash. xd.png

Also, got my first Blue Flame thanks to a kind gifter. It is fogged and will probably stay that way for at least a day. I wonder what it will look like,(Not going to look at the front page, nope.) I heard it's a Wyvern and I'm hoping so. I'm already thinking of possible lineages for it. It'd probably look awesome with a GW or a Nhiostrife. Possibly even a Grave or Blusang.

D'ah, now I'm even more excited. xd.png Thank you TJ and Especially Spriters. you've really outdone yourselves with the eggs this time. wub.gif

Edited by Syiren

*starts poking a cold fire egg* Come on I see that hole!

And yeah I saw one of the frost ones hatch, went from egg with giant hole to nothing. Guess it's shy lol.

Love the new eggs and hatchies though the "snow" ones links seem to be broken as I can't see the image at all.

view it via lineage link its also cropped from the lineage page to the wiki page

Well, TJ is the Code Master. I wouldn't be surprised if he had the power to revert a Zombie or a Vampire if he wanted to.

That or he has a pet Ho-oh with an unlimited supply of Sacred Ash. xd.png

So vampires still remember their former selves? I thought only Zombies were like that o_O

On-topic of the release though, that Frosty hatchling sure does blend in well with the snow tongue.gif Sorry to hear members getting mis-clicks though - I was hoping to hunt some more later, but it looks like my lucky streak is running out.

So vampires still remember their former selves? I thought only Zombies were like that o_O

On-topic of the release though, that Frosty hatchling sure does blend in well with the snow tongue.gif Sorry to hear members getting mis-clicks though - I was hoping to hunt some more later, but it looks like my lucky streak is running out.

Am I the only one that can't see the sprites for the alpine dragon?

Aawww. Volcano guys kinda look like a Thootless xd.png.

For some reason my phone doesn't want to load ice hathling images.

Congrats to Infinis, Munin and especially to Hazard Sign for finally geting into the cave.

no it seems the sprite image is broken

you can view it via the lineage link

Congratulations to Shiny Hazard Sign and Munin for their first dragon release and therefore becoming official in-cave spriters! laugh.gif

OMG!! these new eggs are awesome love their colors & description they're different but super cool!!can't wait to see them as adults! cool.gif

Thank you TJ & Spriters for these new lovelies biggrin.gif

Wow, the snow hatchling blends in so well you can't even SEE it! All you get is a little picture of a mountain! lol Thanks TJ and spriters; I can't wait to see what we get!

Am I the only one wondering why a snow-themed dragon got released in May?

But nevermind, both are really cute and this is making me wish the eggs I picked up would hatch already. xd.png

Nah, I can't see the hatchling either. It looks like the image is broken since a lot of people have posted about the same thing. I was referring to the broken image of the hatchling- it "blends in" with the snow, hence not visible. Sorry to confuse you >_<

You can still see (part) of the sprite if you look at its lineage link instead of the view link smile.gif

Is anyone else having trouble? I can see one stunning black hatchling...and it's incredible and I'm in love with it!...but the rest are just little squares...

I am so thrilled to have another black dragon! biggrin.gif

Edited by MedievalMystic

Wow, the snow hatchling blends in so well you can't even SEE it! All you get is a little picture of a mountain! lol Thanks TJ and spriters; I can't wait to see what we get!

Now that you mention it.. they *are* found in the Alpine. The hatchling is there, you just can;t see it on the mountain - zoom in on them please!! xd.png

Edited by RulenneClarissa

The black one is really cute too. It looks like it could be a Wyvern, but we can't see the front so I'm not sure.

Oh my! I just saw the white hatchling on the wiki! Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous! Both of these dragons are superb! I love them both and can't choose a favorite!

Thanks again, TJ, and you artists! laugh.gif

I just checked the Wiki and there's a sprite for a dead Cold Flame egg. Does that mean that there's already somebody who's egg died? sad.gif

I just checked the Wiki and there's a sprite for a dead Cold Flame egg. Does that mean that there's already somebody who's egg died? sad.gif

most likely someone who stuck the eggs in hatcheries already

Got myself scroll-locked with the new releases after two drops (waiting for a Spring to hatch so I can get another blue flame egg). It's really not that difficult provided you have a fast internet connection. Some tips:

1. Make sure you are ready at your desired biome 15 seconds from drop time (eg. XX:49:45)

2. Start refreshing like crazy. Just refresh whenever the page loads but there still aren't any eggs.

3. Position your cursor over the space where an egg will usually be. The instant after a refresh and you see something, anything, CLICK!

4. Some people may find it easier to have faster reaction time if they're tapping with a finger instead of using a mouse, so you might wish to try tapping the screen instead if you have a touchscreen PC.

5. I find shooter games have the added benefit of giving you a faster clicking/trigger finger. tongue.gif

That said, the new egg sprites are lovely though I wonder why the blue flame ones seem to be the most popular. There are more people in the Volcano biome and they seem to run out much faster than the frost eggs. I actually like the frost egg sprites better, they're really pretty! If the adults looks anything like the eggs, I predict we'll be seeing pairings of it and Solstices soon.

most likely someone who stuck the eggs in hatcheries already

Gah, I didn't know 6 hours was enough to kill an egg. I think I'll hide mine just in case, even though I've never had problems with views.