TJ09

2014-05-03 - May Release

Hoe-KAYYY! I've got another egg space!! Watch out Cold Flames!!

ETA: Yessir!! Now THAT"S what I'm talkin' about! Got it!

Edited by oddsoxdi

Aaaaand caught my second Flame. Take heart, fellow hunters: I have neither the fastest clicky-fingers, nor the fastest internet, nor a decent computer, but all 6 eggs took me one hour of solid hunting with a sleeping infant in my lap. I believe in you! *Thinks encouraging thoughts at everyone's clickers*

Caught three of each, on my less than great cell phone. Woot!

Unfortunately, I doubt TJ can account for everyone's internet speed, nor the fact that some people have faster internet than you....I think it would be a lot more polite to give a thank you rather than a 'boo', especially to the creator of this fantastic site that allows it's players to enjoy the game with absolutely no cost, or promotion for memberships, etc...It's a miracle how many people I've seen on new release threads forget simple manners the moment things don't go their way..

Then whats the point in changing the time and day then? Those with slower internet gets an opportunity to catch eggs and those who are not on so late can just wait till the morning or when ever they happen to get on. I just feel bad for those who have slow internet and still have to wait till morning they get the worse side of it either way.

Sarxh  Posted on May 3 2014, 07:06 PM

QUOTE (DragonWavey @ May 3 2014, 07:00 PM)

I'm offering a heartfelt thank you to the ones that are catching eggs and giving them away on the Departures thread.

I picked up three there.

Sadly, that seems to be the only way to get eggs today. I don't super fast internet, it's just not available here.

To TJ . . . a great big boooooooooo, for once again making sure we have a huge traffic jam.

Unfortunately, I doubt TJ can account for everyone's internet speed, nor the fact that some people have faster internet than you....I think it would be a lot more polite to give a thank you rather than a 'boo', especially to the creator of this fantastic site that allows it's players to enjoy the game with absolutely no cost, or promotion for memberships, etc...It's a miracle how many people I've seen on new release threads forget simple manners the moment things don't go their way..

I agree I know I say things about my internet speed BUT I do enjoy the drops and I WILL get my eggs I will just haunt the biomes til I get them lol

HUGS to TJ and SPRITERS AWESOME JOB!!!!

Both hatchies are so cute! :3

I like the new release time a lot more because for me, personally, it's more convenient but I don't mind the old release time too much.

Yay! The hatchies look so adorable. :>

Thanks, TJ and spriters, for the amazing release!

Aawww. Volcano guys kinda look like a Thootless xd.png.

For some reason my phone doesn't want to load ice hathling images.

Congrats to Infinis, Munin and especially to Hazard Sign for finally geting into the cave.

It's not just your phone, a lot of people are having trouble seeing them. Probably a glitch that will be fixed soon.

Also, I'm happy. Got my second Blue Flame and hoping they don't refuse each other when they grow up. It was the second to last egg in the 7:10 drop too. Talk about lucky. ^^ now I just have to focus on the Frosty Eggs when I'm not locked.

Then whats the point in changing the time and day then? Those with slower internet gets an opportunity to catch eggs and those who are not on so late can just wait till the morning or when ever they happen to get on. I just feel bad for those who have slow internet and still have to wait till morning they get the worse side of it either way.

Well, let's see. Maybe the people on the other half of the globe who have been inconvenienced by drop times for the last 5+ years are now getting the better deal. It's never ever going to be perfect for everyone. So, it's someone else's time for a change. That's how I look at it, anyway.

And congrats to Shiny Hazard Sign, Infinis, and Munin (tho I don't think Munin has been around lately.

Edited by ainisarie

I agree I know I say things about my internet speed BUT I do enjoy the drops and I WILL get my eggs I will just haunt the biomes til I get them lol

HUGS to TJ and SPRITERS AWESOME JOB!!!!

Exactly. I complain, yes, but think about how popular DC is. I've only been apart of the cave since mid 2012 and on here since August 2013 and its popularity had only grown.

Yeah, I'm not always happy when hours go by and I don't get an egg because I have very slow internet, yet there are many ways to get the eggs you're hunting. Trading and gifting threads, users who breed on request, and sometimes very kind people will PM a gift. Being patient and not giving up also plays a bi role. And most importantly, be optimistic. If you don't believe then you're doomed to fail, have a bit of faith and keep trying and you may be surprised. smile.gif

Congrats to Infinis and Munin on the blue flame hatchling. I can't wait to see the s2s and the adults! <3

I still haven't gotten a peak at the frost hatchlings though, since the last I saw was the final hatching egg sequence. sad.gif I hope the glitch is fixed soon.

I can't see the frost hatchlings! D:

But the cold flame hatchlings look cute! Now I just need to catch one...

Thanks for the new dragons! I wish I could see the icy eggs, tho.

I wanted a new kind of "white" egg, and it looks like a dark one, too.

looking like there's ice and fire? way cool, I can't wait to see the adults!

Super easy drop. Got happily egg-locked with 4 Cold Flames and 3 Frosts in less than 15 minutes. Great looking eggs, thank you TJ and spriters.

Great release time, it was easy to catch here in the USA and my European friends were happy hunting before going to bed instead of waking up at 5am!

HERE is where I can see the frost hatchie

Thanks for posting this, I was having trouble with the image, too.

Edited by Likewise

So are these eggs going to be like Day and Night Glories or Sunrise/Sunsets dragons?

For reason, every time I see Creeping Frost, I keep thinking of Coors Beer and I'm not even an alcoholic drinker?

Since the eggs are found in different biomes, I doubt it.

Oh man, so exciting to see not one, but TWO new people getting in cave!

Well, let's see.  Maybe the people on the other half of the globe who have been inconvenienced by drop times for the last 5+ years are now getting the better deal.  It's never ever going to be perfect for everyone.  So, it's someone else's time for a change.  That's how I look at it, anyway.

And congrats to Shiny Hazard Sign, Infinis, and Munin (tho I don't think Munin has been around lately.

If its never perfect for anyone then why bother changing it. Yes people will complain they will always complain, I've voiced my dislike for other things like everyone else but when it comes to the time zones as with Internet speed tj cant do anything about where some one lives so what's the point in changing it to begin with. Besides that even with the previous drop time those with slower Internet still had trouble even if they were up in time for them to start dropping because of the huge lag that always comes after new eggs show up.

Not everyone is in the same time zone, I assume you know that. As someone else kindly stated above, it's other people's prime chances now. Aside from that, we all have to keep in mind it's just a game...getting an egg on release day or not isn't a matter of life or death haha

Edit: To reiterate, you're right, people complain, they always will, so why change it? Because at least for a while, the people in other time zones who have even harder times catching egg at the regular release times we've had before, will have a better chance now for once. It's like taking turns. And I'm personally all for it, I know those people must be very happy right now after all this time, so the people who are inconvenienced by this new release time have to learn to just deal with it like those other people who were inconvenienced by midnight (EST) release times did for a very long time.

Edited by Sarxh

If its never perfect for anyone then why bother changing it. Yes people will complain they will always complain, I've voiced my dislike for other things like everyone else but when it comes to the time zones as with Internet speed tj cant do anything about where some one lives so what's the point in changing it to begin with. Besides that even with the previous drop time those with slower Internet still had trouble even if they were up in time for them to start dropping because of the huge lag that always comes after new eggs show up.

By the tinkering with the times and days, TJ can find they best time with the least amount of lag and is open to greatest amount of players while not overly discriminating those who won't have immediate access to the drops.

I kind of hate that saying 'if it ain't broke, don't fix it'. Then you would never know how to make things better if you don't tinker here and there.

HERE is where I can see the frost hatchie

Thanks for the link as I can't see them at all.