TJ09

2014-05-03 - May Release

For a misguided second I thought the Volcano ones might be the Phoenix dragons (I couldn't remember the exact shade of the black Phoenix dragon's wings, never memorise eggs and hatchlings as a rule (I should really start doing that), but the flame motif made me think of them, along with 'wait, didn't Infinis do those?'), but those are still in the Completed section. Joke's on me. laugh.gif Doubly so because 'Phoenix' is definitely not between 'Ember' and 'Fever'.

*epic facepalm*

Based on the eggs, I was thinking I'd like the snowy babies- but I'm actually not really in love with those hatchies. I'm loving the firey ones, though.

Is anyone else having trouble? I can see one stunning black hatchling...and it's incredible and I'm in love with it!...but the rest are just little squares...

I am so thrilled to have another black dragon! biggrin.gif

I can see the cute little blackie everywhere, but the white is a square everywhere but the currently being released page.

Aaaand I got egglocked.

I rarely make posts on here, but I wanted to say thanks to TJ and our wonderful artists for more awesome dragons.

To some, you may say you're expressing your feelings about the drops or changes that are being made, but it is just whining when you don't help contribute to a solution. They are trying pretty hard to please everyone, which can never be accomplished anyway. There are ways to getting a silly little dragon sprite, so instead of complaining and beating TJ up, perhaps you should invest in some time on acquiring one some other way. Yes, the times are difficult, and the days are different for everyone, but if you just HAVE TO HAVE IT, you will surely have one somehow. I work 12 hr shifts on the weekends and this time happened to fall during a time I should have been sleeping, but I set an alarm 5 till, then got my eggs, and then went back to sleep.

I spent a whole 5 minutes getting three of each. :/

I will be more than happy to breed and share to those that desperately need them. I just have to figure out the trading bit.

I am not trying to put anyone down, nor am I saying your opinions do not matter, because they do. But, I am saying that, perhaps, a little more courtesy should be shown to those who put this site together, and those who make this art for you, not for a profit..

I wasn't going to post, per my usual, but I wanted to comment about all the negativity I keep seeing when I actually DO come to the forum.

Again, thanks for the dragons. I love me some blue!

Edited by RipPanther1

By the tinkering with the times and days, TJ can find they best time with the least amount of lag and is open to greatest amount of players while not overly discriminating those who won't have immediate access to the drops.

I kind of hate that saying 'if it ain't broke, don't fix it'. Then you would never know how to make things better if you don't tinker here and there.

A+ Post. Thank you, Spyridon.

I even forgot all about the release! Might have to reschedule my outlook notice... xd.png

W00t, new release! \o/ These eggs look great. happy.gif

EDIT: Just finished with grabbing my share. Man, those Alpine ones are hard to catch! x_x

Will it make you mad if I say I got one on my first try? And you know what? I think we should call the Alpine ones Blizzard Dragons and the Volcano ones Ghost Flame dragons.

New eggys! The egg's look so cool. .-.

Doesn't look like there's any differences as of yet...I hope they don't have different spritelines since it means so much work....but at least the Frosties are fixed.

I rarely make posts on here, but I wanted to say thanks to TJ and our wonderful artists for more awesome dragons.

To some, you may say you're expressing your feelings about the drops or changes that are being made, but it is just whining when you don't help contribute to a solution. They are trying pretty hard to please everyone, which can never be accomplished anyway. There are ways to getting a silly little dragon sprite, so instead of complaining and beating TJ up, perhaps you should invest in some time on acquiring one some other way. Yes, the times are difficult, and the days are different for everyone, but if you just HAVE TO HAVE IT, you will surely have one somehow. I work 12 hr shifts on the weekends and this time happened to fall during a time I should have been sleeping, but I set an alarm 5 till, then got my eggs, and then went back to sleep.

I spent a whole 5 minutes getting three of each. :/

I will be more than happy to breed and share to those that desperately need them. I just have to figure out the trading bit.

I am not trying to put anyone down, nor am I saying your opinions do not matter, because they do. But, I am saying that, perhaps, a little more courtesy should be shown to those who put this site together, and those who make this art for you, not for a profit..

I wasn't going to post, per my usual, but I wanted to comment about all the negativity I keep seeing when I actually DO come to the forum.

Again, thanks for the dragons. I love me some blue!

I fully agree. I know that no matter what I'll get a breeding pair of both. Even if it takes a bit of time. happy.gif I'll also offer breeding requests for anyone having trouble when I catch a pair of Frosties as well as breeding my Blue Flames when they mature.

I really like the black one so far. The contrast between black and bright blue is pretty <3

Wow these eggs are cool, Why are all the other habitats empty, though?

OOh they've hatched. Think the Flames are going to look amazing with Trihorns.

Great surprise! Thanks TJ and spriters biggrin.gif

The Volcano one's were hard to get but now im maxed out till I get some hatchlings a few days from now. ^-^ Thank you spriters, the eggs are beautiful! I wonder what adults will look like?

The hatchlings are so cute! <3

Thanks, as always, to TJ and the wonderful artists for these lovelies. happy.gif

None of the images are showing up for me so I am not sure how many of each I caught (hope they aren't random commons, lol, I can't see descrips in cave and can't get the egg pages to load for some reason) but just managed to catch on my iPad! I really thought I would have to wait until tomorrow night when I get my lappie back. <3 Congrats to the artists!

A+ Post. Thank you, Spyridon.

I even forgot all about the release! Might have to reschedule my outlook notice... xd.png

Thanks, Forty Two. Considering my laptop probably has spyware in some form, I've been relegated to my phone for the forum. I only boot the laptop when about to egg catch. Stupid malware. I'm surprised I caught any at all! I even caught a CB Silver two days ago. xd.png

Oh meant to say, RipPanther, I totally agree with you.

Edited by Spyridon

None of the images are showing up for me so I am not sure how many of each I caught (hope they aren't random commons, lol, I can't see descrips in cave and can't get the egg pages to load for some reason) but just managed to catch on my iPad! I really thought I would have to wait until tomorrow night when I get my lappie back. <3 Congrats to the artists!

you have 5 frost and 2 flame

you have 5 frost and 2 flame

Thanks so much! *huggles* That's at least one of each gender for now. Awesome. :3

Took a bit but finally caught my last egg. I caught three from alpine and four from volcano.