TJ09

2014-05-03 - May Release

Came on to check for the new release, saw the eggs and just went, Wow! Just by the eggs alone, I am super excited to see what these turn into. They are both gorgeous!

Managed to get myself unexpectedly egg locked when I caught my fourth Flaming Cold one. Didn't know I had caught my third one and was surprised by the message I was overburdened. Checked and lo and behold, there were four Flaming Cold ones next to the three Frosty ones.

Yay!

Thanks TJ and spriters! I'm looking forward to seeing the hatchies now!

Thanks. ^^ Now the hard part: Getting some of the volcano ones. DX

Wow - I found the alpines were harder smile.gif

Beautiful eggs im very excited for them to hatch! biggrin.gif Thank you TJ and Spriters!

I just saw a common mixing in in the vulcano already , does that mean these Will be rares?

There were about twice as many people in the volcano as the alpine when I got my alpine eggs.

I wish I had the same problem... I can't get any volcanoes.

The person you quoted is referring to the temperature of fire itself. A cold flame is red-orange, while a hot flame is white-blue. Welding torches are an example of this as when lit they are red, but the welder tunes the flow of gases to make a hot blue flame.

Ooh, thanks! Learn something new every day! xd.png

TJ's eggs must be frozen! They've barely even started to crack. tongue.gif

I just saw a common mixing in in the vulcano already , does that mean these Will be rares?

I'm guessing they probably will be. The drops seem to be shorter than in the last few releases too.

I wish I had the same problem... I can't get any volcanoes.

Same. I'd love to be having that problem now. XP This is the first time I've seen the population of the volcano biome under 100 people since the drops started.

EDIT: Sweet! Managed to get a volcano! Just need 1 more and I'll be locked for a few hours!

Edited by Dewdropmon

Sigh, got my bunch of seven. 4 Alpine and 3 Volcano.

And yes, the Volcano-Eggs are really hard to snatch!

Good luck to anyone who is still hunting and thank you to TJ and the spriters! I think, I go to bed now - its about 11.00 pm here in Germany.

*comes in late*

Huh, seems to be a very cold-themed release. I've just grabbed three of the Alpine ones; now I need some Volcanoes before I have to go offline again. >.<

Edited by Dimar

I saw 96 people in Volcano, and only 55 in Alpine. And Alpine has eggs for a longer time.

And now there are eggs in some of the other biomes, too. Not new release, just normal eggs.

Edited by snave

I'm guessing they probably will be. The drops seem to be shorter than in the last few releases too.

Ok then i guess i'm gonna try and catch one more once my Tinsel hatches. I didnt want to lock myself with them, but if they turn out to be rares, I'll be glad I did. Which of the 2 , choises , choises. I wish we had an extra eggslot lol.

I got here about 20 minutes after the event started and got four from the volcano then three from the alpine in about 40 minutes.

On past catching experiences, that's excellent for me!

*comes in late*

Huh, seems to be a very cold-themed release. I've just grabbed three of the Alpine ones; now I need some Volcanoes before I have to go offline again. >.<

Whoops, just caught 4 of the Volcanoes. Well, at least now I don't have to worry about missing any because of a busy day. :3

Sigh, got my bunch of seven. 4 Alpine and 3 Volcano.

And yes, the Volcano-Eggs are really hard to snatch!

Good luck to anyone who is still hunting and thank you to TJ and the spriters! I think, I go to bed now - its about 11.00 pm here in Germany.

I had a CB Tan Ridgewing I might abandon to get another volcano.

*sigh* still trying but internet is slow up here and with the Kentucky Derby our satellite will most likely explode lol

I really hope that someday TJ will up the egg slots by one. I don't know why, but 7 eggs bugs me. I don't like the uneven number. I'd like to be able to get 4 of each egg when there's two released, not 4 and 3. It's no biggie, just a personal little peeve that I remember every time there's a release. I always end up sweating over which egg to get more of... lol rolleyes.gif

I just got one of each, I'll be hanging around the volcano to try and get one more for the dimorphism.

These eggs look great though, especially the shading on the volcano one. I'm excited to see what they'll turn into. smile.gif

OMG OMG OMG I just caught my 2 I needed in the Alpine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*doing the happy dance*

Now on to the Volcano!!!