TJ09

2014-05-03 - May Release

Whoa - the five oclock drop in the Volcano lasted a WHOPPING one minute.

These eggs are beautiful and I'm happy to say that I've already caught three of each. Thank you so much for this month's drop. biggrin.gif

I got 3 alpine eggs pretty easily! Zilch for the Volcano eggs. Is anyone else having similar issues? I wasn't even intending to get 3. I wanted 2 of each new egg. Oh well.

Wait...I got an Alpine one! I didn't notice it until I checked my scroll. I'm happy now, but the other one...is going to be tough.

oddsoxdi  Posted on May 3 2014, 05:04 PM

Whoa - the five oclock drop in the Volcano lasted a WHOPPING one minute.

Well if it lasted that long then you can tell how slow my internet is cause I did not even see it

Yes, I had better luck grabbing the Cold Flame eggs in the five minutes.

ETA: @Merlot: do you see the five minute drops?

Edited by oddsoxdi

I usually try and catch OFF the hour.

I think I got all my Volcanoes on the fives. Do you suppose they really ARE rare/uncommon?

*sigh* still trying but internet is slow up here and with the Kentucky Derby our satellite will most likely explode lol

I'm glad I'm not the only watching the Kentucky Derby. I was hoping to catch some normal Horse eggs for today but I guess I will have to give up on that plan.

So are these eggs going to be Uncommon or Uncommon like Blusangs or rares?

I do have a CB Spring that will be another 10 hours to hatching.

oddsoxdi  Posted on May 3 2014, 05:11 PM

ETA: @Merlot: do you see the five minute drops?

LMAO well I am there but not fast enough to see eggs

Spyridon  Posted on May 3 2014, 05:16 PM

QUOTE (Merlot @ May 3 2014, 01:54 PM)

*sigh* still trying but internet is slow up here and with the Kentucky Derby our satellite will most likely explode lol

I'm glad I'm not the only watching the Kentucky Derby. I was hoping to catch some normal Horse eggs for today but I guess I will have to give up on that plan.

My brother is a HUGE horse racing fan. But in the *great* state of Texas you can not gamble online so it can get fun here. But yeah we have been on the racing channel since about 8am

TJ and Spriters wonderful eggs and release Thank you all

Edited by Merlot

They are mixing rather early judging by what others have said. I haven't been hunting since I'm locked, so I'm not sure.

I totally forgot there was going to be a new egg drop today. i just came on looking for the usual eggs and saw the description lol! such a failure xd.png

They are mixing rather early judging by what others have said. I haven't been hunting since I'm locked, so I'm not sure.

I just went to the five minute drop in the Volcano, and it's still just dropping the Cold Flames, so you guys still have time!

Edited by oddsoxdi

Forgot about the drop today, as I've been doing soccer things all day. o.o Time to run and catch some eggs! They are so beautiful, thanks TJ & spriters!

Edit;; only managed to catch 1 'Frost' egg in this drop. XP

Edited by WolfLover8

Beautiful eggs, thanks, managed to grab the alpines easily, but the Volcanos were more trouble, can;t wait until they hatch.

Well, finally got one of the white ones.

I am NOT digging this afternoon drop.

Not at all.

I was out earlier and just got back about the time of the 4pm drop. I have managed to catch two of each.

These eggs are absolutely beautiful. Can't wait to see what hatches out of them!

Beautiful eggs, thanks, managed to grab the alpines easily, but the Volcanos were more trouble, can;t wait until they hatch.

Please explain to us, exactly WHAT are you doing with your fingers.

What technique are you using?

How can it POSSIBLY be easy?

I am obviously doing something terribly wrong.

Since I am one of the lucky ones who has a fast Internet connection, I had no problem getting my seven eggs within the first hour of the release. Happy about it !

But my reason for posting is to add to the chorus of "such beautiful eggs" ! I really admire the blue flames on black, it looks spectacular ! But my heart was stolen away by the frosty egg, because the colours and the ornaments are so beautiful, it reminds me of something out of a wonderful fairytale ! (you know - fairy tale with gorgeous, greatly done fantasy optics...) wub.gif

Thank you, TJ and artists - now I'm curious what hatchlings I'll wake up to tomorrow.

Please explain to us, exactly WHAT are you doing with your fingers.

What technique are you using? 

How can it POSSIBLY be easy? 

I am obviously doing something terribly wrong.

Their Internet (and clicking finger) is probably just faster than yours. It's easier for some than others. You're not doing anything wrong, is just a tough release.

An hour and a half later, the people in the biome have fallen to about half of what they were in the first few minutes. I left relatively early, so I assume there may have been more. That's actually pretty impressive.

True, though it still doesn't matter when you have a slow connection. By the time a biome loads for me all the eggs are gone since it takes about a minute to load each page. I've been trying for hours just to get one of the Blue Flame eggs and I don't even see them in the biomes.

I was speaking with a friend and she told me the eggs don't even last 10 seconds and the biome is empty again. Just ten seconds? Why do I have a bad feeling the Blue Flames will be rare?

Their eggs look amazing.

That may be the truth, I went to the Volcano at 5:40 and there were no eggs. So I must've been past that ten second window.

ETA: and the 5:45 wasn't even ten seconds.... whew! But with all of us calling them Rares, no wonder they're getting snatched up so fast.

Edited by oddsoxdi