TJ09

2014-05-03 - May Release

How often are the drops?

I haven't seen /any/ since the initial drop.

Haven't managed to grab any yet. Will keep trying, since they've caught my interest.

How often are the drops?

I haven't seen /any/ since the initial drop.

Small ones every five minutes and a big one on top of the hour smile.gif

*pokes TJ's eggs* why won't they at least crack D:

Got 2 frosts, 2 flames. Locked for now! Can't wait to see the hatchlings smile.gif

I do like the drop times. It was a pleasant surprise to only be a half-hour behind when I checked today haha! It was surprisingly easy for me to get my eggs, but then again, I have very good internet connection. Good luck to all hunters!

Wow! TJ's eggs haven't even cracked yet! That is odd, I'd have thought they'd be doing something by now... Ah, well...

Can't wait to see these beautiful little babies! And if those gorgeous eggs are any indicator, they're going to be amazing! smile.gif

Whoa these eggs look awesome! Can't wait to get un-egglocked so I can snag some. Can't wait to see what they're gonna look like!

Thank you, TJ!

Dunno why I thought this was tomorrow. Good thing I check the forums tongue.gif

Wow! TJ's eggs haven't even cracked yet! That is odd, I'd have thought they'd be doing something by now... Ah, well...

Can't wait to see these beautiful little babies! And if those gorgeous eggs are any indicator, they're going to be amazing! smile.gif

I think it is time based, I wouldn't be shocked if they don't start to crack until about 5-6pm EST.

Nothing but that same old refrain.

"somebody else" sure must have a LOT of eggs.

Laughs.

I remember you.

I ave a lot of the eggs.

Whatcha gonna do.

Forgot there were to be new dragons today. Started hunting after 4pm EST, and was able to get 3 of each within 2 5-minute drops.

Interesting that the eggs haven't even cracked. Either way, count me excited for these ones. Managed to get 4 flame ones and 3 frost and am locked for now, looking forward to seeing the hatchlings smile.gif

Hooray, one of the alpine ones is cracking! Can't wait to see these babies.

Heyy one of them is finally cracking *pokes that one more* I need to see the frosty babies xd.png

ninja.gif

Edited by Orlageddon

Nothing but that same old refrain.

"somebody else" sure must have a LOT of eggs.

Yours is the refrain. "Someone else has them."

I'm locked with them. I don't know anyone who is having issues. It has been SO easy. Why not go back to hunting instead of being upset ?