TJ09

2014-05-03 - May Release

The alpine eggs seem a lot more easy to catch. I now have 6 of them, out of two 5 minutes drops. (4 would have been just fine, but those last 4 came from one drop.)

But I clicked through three 5 minute drops in the volcanic without a single egg.

If anyone should have the opposite problem, I'd love to trade two of mine 1:1 tomorrow. tongue.gif

Edited by Lastalda

How long are these going to drop?

As a mass drop, only TJ knows. Otherwise as long as DC exists.

These eggs are gorgeous! wub.gif

And rather difficult to get. But I just got home, let's see if I can't catch them yet...

WHY DOESNT EVERYONE JUST GRAB ONE OR TWO EGGS AND CALL IT GOOD?!?! mad.gif

Got 2 in the alpine - but to get my eggs in the volcano....

hard work.

Nice eggs.

Thanks TJ and spriters!

WHY DOESNT EVERYONE JUST GRAB ONE OR TWO EGGS AND CALL IT GOOD?!?! mad.gif

Because that's not how the game is played.

Snagged three of the frosty eggs, but man the ones in the volcano are difficult. Edit: woop got 2

Edited by Kaini

prefer this Timing actually, much better for People living in Europe - sorry for you Americans, but it's really nice for once

Got mine without much problem. 4 from the volcano and 3 from the alpine. Excited to see what these guys look like, both of the egg descriptions are intriguing.

See there are a couple of things I miss about living in the city. Food Delivery and FAST INTERNET!!!!!!! grrrrr I will prevail somehow to get these eggs

These aren't too hard to catch so I don't really mind the time but I could only get 1 of each at the moment lol hopefully they'll still be dropping in 7 hours :/

I love the eggs , but I can tell these will be a problem-- I have never taken this long to get my quota - not since there was only one "cave" and regular eggs are already mixing in bad news for anyone who has to wait for whatever reason.

I'm locked with 4 Volcano and 1 Alpine until my other two eggs hatch later tonight.

Must admit, With the egg descriptions, I have high hopes for the dragons...

Looks like one of my old art requests made it into the cave again ^^ Congrats to flame one wink.gif

Only caught 6 black ones since they seem to be rarer... Was not really hard tho.

And still not a single egg from the volcano, after 6 5-minute-drops and and hourly drop.

I give up for today (10 PM here in Central Europe). Maybe I'll be able to snatch some PC time tomorrow. And if I'm very lucky, they'll even still be dropping...

I managed to grab two of each and a spare volcano to gift to someone having trouble later~

Caught 2 Volcanoes and 2 Alpines. I really love these new eggs, can't wait to see how they turn out

My name guess for the Alpines is Glacier Dragons biggrin.gif

*sigh* no luck, I'll wait till later since less people will be on. I really like the volcanic one.

My name guess for the Alpines is Glacier Dragons biggrin.gif

Since they sort between Frills and Geodes they may be called something with 'Frozen' at the beginning smile.gif

prefer this Timing actually, much better for People living in Europe - sorry for you Americans, but it's really nice for once

I find this time much better as well, and I'm an american uvu;

It sure beats staying up until midnight and then spending a few hours trying to nab them.

dragonpuck  Posted on May 3 2014, 03:58 PM

I love the eggs , but I can tell these will be a problem-- I have never taken this long to get my quota - not since there was only one "cave" and regular eggs are already mixing in bad news for anyone who has to wait for whatever reason.

Well this last hourly drop I stayed in the Alpine and it was just the new eggs in there except a paper egg slipped thru

*sigh* just 2 little eggs cave just 2 of each I will name them and love them LMAO wonder if the DC gods are listening

Edited by Merlot