TJ09

2014-04-06 - April Release

And if it doesn't end up breaking the page - after 3-4 back-to-back refreshed the pagee style starts choosing not to load sometimes. And the eggs end up in 3 different places.

THIS SO MUCH!!!

I'm done. I'll try again later. That is, if they're still dropping. With how fast they're disappearing already, I don't have much hope.

Hey, I got one noisy one laugh.gif

Thought i'd gotten three... then realized I refresh-clicked the same egg three times orz

To whoever suggested the hover+backspace method, you have my eternal gratitude. WAY easier than ctrl+click.

Just need one more and I'm locked xd.png

Still kind of prefer the old release hour though.

Christmas was easier...

agreed. At Christmas, even with a slow computer / poopy net I was able to catch my two in the fist drop. Halloween had my 7 in the first 15 min of the drop. And Valentines was in he first drop and the 5 min for the second egg.

Edited by Melisande

whoa these eggs go fast! I think I'll try tomorrow. I don't like this new drop time, it's way too late to be useful, meaning I'd have to do catching on a work day. sad.gif

I was wondering why there were no eggs in biomes! And then I saw moist! biggrin.gif

Finally, after 30 minutes, I can go to sleep! xd.png

Thanks TJ and the spriters! The eggs are really beautiful!

Good luck everybody! Enjoy! xd.png

Finally managed to get one of the blue. 13 hours later and I still don't like this. Far too hard to catch, far too many people, and far too limited spawns. Normally I try to get two of each but I only have one of both and I'm already sick of it.

And if it doesn't end up breaking the page - after 3-4 back-to-back refreshed the pagee style starts choosing not to load sometimes. And the eggs end up in 3 different places.

Uhhhh yeah. Way too true.

Finally managed to get one of the blue. 13 hours later and I still don't like this. Far too hard to catch, far too many people, and far too limited spawns. Normally I try to get two of each but I only have one of both and I'm already sick of it.

It's like the good ol' days!

I use the ctrl-click and refresh like mad method. It took about the same amount of time for me to get locked.

I'm still not too keen on the new time. I wish it were earlier in the day, because I now have to do a mad dash to get ready to leave for the airport, like I do every Sunday!

Christmas really was easier.

This one didn't last a speck. Refresh, see, grab, bum bum bum, gone.

to be fair, Christmas to regular release isn't a perfect comparison. Christmas needs to be easy since its the only time you can get that egg, plus you get three solid days when that is the only thing available so its not like theres a rush.

I've barely seen the eggs, let alone caught any.

My backspace button doesn't refresh. This means when I miss -- which is every time I click on an egg -- I have to use the mouse to go back to the cave and then the biome. I just get into a rhythm when the drop stopped. Why do I even bother?

Thanks for changing the hour, TJ! It's the first time that I was able to be online for the beginning biggrin.gif

I just caught seven moist eggs at the last five-minute drop! All by clicking madly with f5s in between. biggrin.gif

Now just watch the other ones be rare, since I won't be hunting them for a few days yet. rolleyes.gif

totally agree. Just way too much competition and lag at this time of day.

EDIT - I misunderstood, sorry... serves me right for posting before coffee wink.gif

Edited by Laura-Borealis

With the larger number of people, we really need the censorkip.gif ing drops to last through the hour, if we want to have most people havinga prayer of getting them

Hopefully it does not stay like this. I like midnight releases much better.

I mean i am not complaining (since i am egg-locked with the new eggs) but i prefer midnight releases, much less people :3

If you plan to leave it like this though, maybe 24-hour drops ? xd.png

Edited by lollipop00

to be fair, Christmas to regular release isn't a perfect comparison. Christmas needs to be easy since its the only time you can get that egg, plus you get three solid days when that is the only thing available so its not like theres a rush.

Halloween was easier, though, and that's roughly analogous to a normal release. :v

It's not 13 hours! The drop only started 37 minutes ago.

The good thing about people locking themselves already is that I was able to catch some! biggrin.gif

So will these only be able to be bred with Day Glory/Night Glory and Ochredrakes? And each other?

Yes. You can also breed with pumpkins. :3 Just kidding. Tired.

Edited by Jazeki

Thanks for the release! wub.gif (Though i can't seem to catch any... dry.gif )

Yay for drakes! I can't wait for a pygmy release xd.png

Edit: Locked with 2 noisy ones. I hope the others aren't rare ohmy.gif

Edited by Bunnybrine