TJ09

2014-04-06 - April Release

How on earth are you catching these? I clicked over two hundred tabs open and not one. You all are true ninjas!

Oh my gosh I did it! I scrollocked myself within 5 minutes of a release beginning!

Praise the Guardians of Nature! It's a miracle! I have done what to me was previously impossible!

Thanks TJ!!

Already got my 2 from the coast and 1 from the jungle.

Pretty good for a bad connection.

Okay, overburdened on the Jungle eggs already. Guess I'll have to trade for some of the Coasts later!

Thank you, TJ!

Need to go muck my horse's paddock now. xd.png

Aaaaaand I'm locked. Got 4 from the coast and 3 from the jungle - I'm loving the blue on the eggs, hoping that the adult will be gorgeous.

That said - I do prefer the midnight drop times :< This is the last Sunday I'm going to have off of work for at least a few months, and I'm going to miss quite a few if we stay at this time. I'd rather stay up and miss out on sleep than be locked out of one of those 'get it now or never see it again' type rare releases.

ETA: I did manage to snatch one of the jungle eggs from the coast for the 30 seconds or so that they were dropping there xd.png~

Edited by Daypaw

How on earth are you catching these? I clicked over two hundred tabs open and not one. You all are true ninjas!

I just click like a nutter. Forget ctrl+click, it's never worked for me. Be a maniac and just click, f5, click, f5, click, f5...

Oh no! D: I've been waiting all day (it's evening here) and the second the drop started, the phone rang.... and the guy hung up when I answered -___-"

I managed to catch something anyway, but still... this ruined the moment I'd been waiting for xd.png

this is a bad idea. it could have been at lest they both drop in all the areas just for the first day or so. if people keep swarming and snatching them all up i might not get one before my birthday. but hopefully everything calms down by them. i guess i should not be rushing that much given that these two and two others are all i need for my collection. lol

Bleh, I'm lagging so hard that refresh fast enough to get any. Not that I expect to get any, what with nearly 300 people in the Coast...

Locked now with 4 from Coast and 3 from Jungle

Finally that was horror!

I snapped up 6 of the eggs before I saw the announcement hit. xd.png I love both eggs, both are very beautiful, but I have a soft spot for black and gold, so that egg is my favorite so far. I can't wait to see these babies!

Egglock!

Four blue ones, three brown ones.

Good luck y'all, see you in two days to grab my second bunch biggrin.gif

All locked now with new eggs, now I can sleep happy. Good luck to everyone else!

3 of the brown and 2 of the blue striped until another egg hatches..not too bad thank you TJ and got to see first release at time of release smile.gif