TJ09

2014-04-06 - April Release

Wow, that went WAY better than I thought it would. I was eating lunch for the first drop, but just got 3 of each in the 2nd.

The coast was *much* harder for me, but I was able to grab two of each and my fingers feel like they're about to fall off, so I think I'm done for now. Goodness those eggs go fast!

Alternatively, you can also press R instead of F5 while you are holding down Ctrl. That should be more comfortable for people with smaller hands, because the R button isn't as far away from Ctrl as F5. ;>

It's what I'm doing, and I've always managed pretty well, but not today. I mastered the famous Copper release, but these little drakes keep evading me. Maybe I'll come back in a few hours.

I USUALLY have pretty good luck with snagging eggs when it's a midnight release but this release time SUCKS MASSIVELY. For me I'm stuck using ctrl R with a left fingertip while another left fingertip is on the little bar that passes for the right and left click buttons on the laptop mouse pad in HOPES of snagging a new egg via a new tab opening with the right click on the chosen egg and today I've had absolutely NO success thus far which is totally reeking of EVIL lag demons. sad.gif

That wasn't too bad. Lots of refreshing and cursing my slow mouse movements, but I got 3 of each in the hourly drop. =3

Wow, despite having to watch of dinner cooking I managed to egg lock myself. I've got 4 of the black-brown ones and 3 of the blue ones. Nice!

Thanks so much, TJ and artists!

So far I have no problems AT ALL with this experimental release smile.gif

Didn't check the forums, so when I saw 200 people at Jungle and Coast,I had completely freaked out. Then I realized we probably have a new release biggrin.gif Pretty eggs, thanks TJ!

Okay! Yay! I got three of each, most of them on this last hourly drop! That's it for me for now. I like to keep one space free on my scroll, so I'm done. It helped being the long hourly drop and also I'm awake now, so my reflexes are better. :-)

Thanks, TJ. Sorry for sounding a bit cross when I posted earlier, but I was still half asleep. I like the midnight releases because it's 9pm here and I'm a night person, so my reflexes work better than they do in the morning.

But thanks to everyone for the new eggs. :-)

Be happy to actually catch something

I know, but I don't need that many! tongue.gif

Caught two coastal in that last drop. I could've had three, but got limit-blocked rolleyes.gif

Yay!!! Thank you, Spriters, TJ, et al! Drakes are some of my absolute favorite dragons, the first ones I ever chose to catch and hatch. I'm super excited!!!

:-D

No eggs so far. But I'd have had three of each quite a few hours ago if the release had started at midnight like they /usually/ do.

Only good thing: Drakes.

YAY! These eggs look really pretty! I've got one of the Jungle ones so far...still trying to get the other type!

Ugh Eggs stop playing hard to get xd.png

Thank u so much TJ!

So, the last two or three drops were unexpectedly successful... Caught three blue eggs and one brown egg. One more brown and I will be egglocked... Oo

EDIT: I provided this tip for some other release... but before you go and lock yourself with unneeded eggs, decide how many blue/brown you want, then go and get 3-4 ap eggs and then go clicking away. That way you don't grab too many of the first breed. Happy hunting!

100+ windows open and not a one gotten. I don't think "grabbing too many" is going to be the problem here.

*pokes TJ's eggs* Hurry up and hatch, I need to see you <3

Thank you, TJ and Spriters!

More Drakes <3

xd.png Flitzthesoulreaper very funny

Edited by lollipop00

I know, but I don't need that many! tongue.gif

Don't just drop it, gift it to someone who can't catch, that way everyone benefits. smile.gif

Aaaaand now I locked myself with the new eggs, now I want to see how the hatchies and adults will look like. smile.gif

Don't just drop it, gift it to someone who can't catch, that way everyone benefits. smile.gif

Oh yes, good point!

I'll not be be able to gift until after 5pm tomorrow though.

I don't dare try to get on this site with work comp. ninja.gif

YES! Got 2 moists! (Goal completed!) and Got 1 Noisy Egg! (Half way there!) Now I just need 1 more noisy egg and I'll be done. I guess one good thing about staying home sick today was getting these eggs. Otherwise, being at home sick is terrible.

Whoops crap. I overshot the blues. I have 7 blues now. Now I need to go and trade for the others.