TJ09

2014-04-06 - April Release

:> woot was able to get one of each... can't wait to see how they will turn out! :U I'm hoping for and orange drake.... but from the looks of it they will go good with nightdrakes <3

I JUST went through the hour drop and it took 10 minutes to close all the extra tabs. AND I GOT FLIPPING NOTHING

FINALLY A MOIST EGG.

Now to attempt getting a pair of 'em. Egg count so far- two noisy and one moist. Amount of tabs needed to get them all- 200+

Wow, beautiful moist eggs! I had luck catching two noisy ones on the xx:10 release, on a mobile device. Now to get my computer and snag more... But I can't decide whether to go with 3 noisy/4 moist or 3 moist/4 noisy..

Just influenced one pair of each.

Now i'm just wondering whether to Incubate them.

Ooooh, I finally caught an egg! wub.gif Now to the Coast...

Phew, number of folk hunting is decreasing, maybe this will ease hunting?

Anyway, gotta get back to study organic chemistry dry.gif

I'm glad I checked all the habitats before I went crazy and locked myself with 7 of the black and brown ones. xd.png I had grabbed 3 and checked the other places until I managed to grab a blue and decided to get 4 of those. I love different shades of blue and I am hoping the adult is really pretty! xd.png hehe

I do hope to get more of the black and brown ones so I can have 3 breeding pairs. tongue.gif

The new breeds aren't even an hour "old" yet and I'm already speculating whether the brown ones will go well with the Ochredrakes... xd.png

I'm so glad I'm sharing my boyfriend's fast connection, it's still difficult but with my old one it would have been a nightmare. xd.png I've never been there for the start of the drop before, now I know I didn't miss any "easy catching opportunities" by missing the first drops in the past. laugh.gif

I hope they'll look nice with the Orchedrakes - I want to try a light/dark brown checker with them :3

Drop was much easier this time. I got four brown ones and two blues (one more blue needed).

Waiting an hour is so much better (got mine at 11:10 PT).

And the best thing is that one of my brown's has the code of dUCkj

I only catch things on Hour Drops. I don't even try on 10-minute drops. It's not like I haven't tried it's just that everything is GONE in a couple seconds on those 10-minute drops.

Well, after an hour of frustration my luck suddenly turned and I ended up with five coastal ones instead of my planned three. xd.png I guess I'll have two to trade for noisy ones later.

100+ windows open and not a one gotten. I don't think "grabbing too many" is going to be the problem here.

Some people have. xd.png

Good luck catching, though.

xd.png This had me laugh so hard plus it inspired me to make this: user posted image

[IMG=http://i60.tinypic.com/smeo86.jpg]

This is fabulous! biggrin.gif

Drakes HMMM

one pair each and I'm done-- since I don't breed 'em I'll look for Z codes later

Though I do breed mine, I, too, will be seeking Z's (capitals) later.

Oddly, I had better luck with the "five minute" drops.

Thank you, TJ and spriters, for a new release! *waits in anticipation for the hatchies*

I don't usually get to see the eggs before TJ's hatch so this is new! smile.gif

user posted image

(Dat egg description.)

*Dies of laughter*

OMG

THank you TJ! I just so happened to have canceled plans.. I'll likely catch some that i need... *phew*

That was...surprisingly easy. I opened maybe between 30-50 tabs and I locked myself with four Noisy and three Blue Stripeys within the first five minutes they started dropping. Just posting about it now because right after I caught them I had to go eat. xd.png

Thank you TJ and spriters! New Drakes! <3

Edited by Allspice

Finally got a trio of noise. Only took 200 people to get locked before it could happen

|D

Good lord I got my last egg. *WHEW*

I'll get out of the hair of anyone else still catching. (not like I was depriving anyone of eggs myself, with my pathetic catch rate...)

Massive good luck vibes to anyone like me who found it difficult. Hang in there! Hopefully the next release is back to its usual time... I liked that a lot better.

Edited by Leonis